Sea Eagles Sea Ticket prices 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
I know there are a few people who use this forum and have made comment re the price increase for 2010 (myself included!)

I've just been made aware that Bob Reilly has tabled the issue as an agenda item at the Sea Eagles Board meeting for this Wednesday so fingers crossed that we will get some good news as a result

Thanks for the update, my issue is not so much the price rise but the fact you have to pay for the full 12 games when there are only 10 at Brookie.  I could almost cop it if all games were at Brookie, additionally the family tickets in the arko stand have gone up by $300 in last 2 years or 50%...

Whislt we have won a premiership in that time & the law of supply & demand dictate an increase I think in the current enviroment rises of that magnitude are a bit rich.  The club might need the loyal members in the next few years if our on field performances start to wane as we go on a rebuilding programe.  This is not the time that we should be putting people off membership.

lets not get carried away as with the membership but my 2 cents worth is that the pricing structure of all these things is very much a lottery.

This is really not a good way to do business and you will find by charging more, you get less uptake and less revenue.

a 50% rise is just ludicrous especially given the global financial situation

There should be two options - one if you want to see the full 12 games plus the trials and the other just for the 10 games at brookie. 

Also there should be another option on the membership renewal to opt out of receiving the cap, stickers and lanyard as there is no point (and a waste of money) sending this to people who don't want them. 

then it gets a bit too complicated Tookey.

However the 2 games at Bluetongue should be complimentary for all fans, as we are put out in having to get to the 3/4 open ended stadium

The offered seperate packages two years ago.

And by memory the last couple of bluetongue games have been on a Friday night.  most people have trouble getting to Brookie after work on a Friday let alone CC stadium. 

And don't forget that bluetongue was originally built by the bears and was the scene of the Northern Beagle disaster.  It just doesn't feel right playing there. 

I agree, and as I said think that any member should get free access to those games without having to pay extra in the package. That might actually get people there too

DSM5 link said:
The Bluetongue tickets are a waste to me and mine.  May as well be on Mars. 

I reckon you would be hard pressed to sell the tickets even at cost

I guess it doesn't matter to suits whether fans are accommodated or not.  It's about the money really.  I once thought that as the game was leaning more and more towards being a TV thing, virtual fans could be inserted into stadiums when games were being shown.  No-one at home would know the difference and fans could just go jump.  The clubs could then not need to bother about crowd numbers, and all the expense of having stadiums for the great unwashed.   

This is the problem with the greater NRL at the moment.

It is no longer about the fans and what the fans want, but what the TV and executives want.

Wont be long at this rate until all games are played in closed stadiums with no spectators and cameras all over

Dan link said:
Wont be long at this rate until all games are played in closed stadiums with no spectators and cameras all over
  At least the Bulldogs fans won't be destroying Sydney's public transport system anymore.

I wonder if they'd save much money by not including all of the crap that they put in the packages?

Who actually uses lame stuff like the ugly hat/lanyard/car window sticker? They design ugly ones every single year!!

Or, replace the hat/lanyard/car sticker with a t-shirt.  If you used the Premiers T shirt design with the maroon or white colour option and stuck 'Member 2010' on it... i'd be buying 4 packages then! 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6