Sea Eagles Not So Unlovable - Gorden Tallis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

QldEagle01

Reserve Grader
From the bews column of Gorden Tallis ........... thought you guys might enjoy

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/sea-eagles-not-so-unlovable-after-all/story-fn6ck6i3-1226157547329

Cheers :)

Geeze. Now Tallis is a Bandwaggon Supporter!

No thanks. I preferred it when he wrote us off before every match.

was down the bottom in sports could barely see the article stumbled upon it yesterday
too many words with more than 3 letters so obviously gordy didnt write it

Why payout the guy for writing one of less than a handful of Positive stories from our GF win?

He obviously realised his error in judgment and is on the right side now :)

I saw Tallis as we were walking into the ground and said "G'Day Gordie" he cracked a big smile and said G'Day back.

He was obviously star struck with seeing me

I have plenty of time for him, he may sound a bit silly sometimes but once you get past that he has some good things to say.

Daniel said:
I saw Tallis as we were walking into the ground and said "G'Day Gordie" he cracked a big smile and said G'Day back.

clearly he thought you were Dan Carter and he wanted to enquire about your groin.

His opening line about he only hated us because other people hated us or are told to hate us... I think showed us he had an epiphany and was coming to grips with the notion, 'hey, this is ridiculous... let's give credit where credit is due.'

Matabele said:
Daniel said:

clearly he thought you were Dan Carter and he wanted to enquire about your groin.

A first name does not make you a look-a-like

Daniel said:
Matabele said:
Daniel said:

Oh come on Dan, you know you'd make all those Maori bros turn.

Daniel said:
Matabele said:
Daniel said:

So what is his excuse for enquiring about your groin?

captainskin said:
His opening line about he only hated us because other people hated us or are told to hate us... I think showed us he had an epiphany and was coming to grips with the notion, 'hey, this is ridiculous... let's give credit where credit is due.'

This. At least he can see the light lol

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4