Sea Eagles ladder Predictor 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
I'm getting more and more confident regarding 2016, but I am sure it will take a few weeks for combinations to gel. However, based on the hope of minimal injury disruptions, here's my analysis of the win/loss situation for the Sea Eagles for 2016 (and it looks damn good... maybe optimistic).
upload_2015-12-9_13-58-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-9_13-57-24.png
    upload_2015-12-9_13-57-24.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
I agree, I think there are a couple of issues with your analysis rmd.
What are the 'lose' for rounds 4-6, 9-10 and 23?
What does that mean?

I agree, I think there are a couple of issues with your analysis rmd.
What are the 'lose' for rounds 4-6, 9-10 and 23?
What does that mean?
You got me..I don't think they'll win those games
However, if you are questioning my literacy (given I am an author) according to dictionaries
lose
To fail to win; fail in: lost the game; lost the court case.

I'm getting more and more confident regarding 2016, but I am sure it will take a few weeks for combinations to gel. However, based on the hope of minimal injury disruptions, here's my analysis of the win/loss situation for the Sea Eagles for 2016 (and it looks damn good... maybe optimistic).
View attachment 2739
Good post but you said it will take a few weeks to gel and you have us winning our first 3 . You are a super coach rmd.

Could you please change the result against the Broncos from a loss to a win. We only play those carnts once next year (finals excluded) and I don't want to lose that one.

Good post but you said it will take a few weeks to gel and you have us winning our first 3 . You are a super coach rmd.
Yeah but gelling against Bulldogs (Hoppa in centres and Klemmer wants to play for us), Tigers (completely f..ked) and Sharks (they'll have more injuries than any other team after round 3)

I think we will lose a few early , it's the most " brand new side" of any of the 16 clubs.

And I think it's optimistic to think we'd finish in 40 points.

We will make the 8, the exact point in that top 8 we will have rethink depending on the results from rounds 1-8.

It's still the Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks to lose and if we see a pattern emerging early in the year the NRL may well decide it's time for a NZ premiership, that's my top 4.

If I had to pick I'd say maybe 6th or even 5th.

Way too much to ask a new side to be so successful so quickly.

I think we will lose a few early , it's the most " brand new side" of any of the 16 clubs.

We will make the 8, the exact point in that top 8 we will have rethink depending on the results from rounds 1-8.

It's still the Broncos, Cowboys, Sharks to lose and if we see a pattern emerging early in the year the NRL may well decide it's time for a NZ premiership, that's my top 4.

Easts did it in 2010 (I think that was the year) when they went from spooners to runners up.

We may have mostly a new team in 2016 but we have a blend of experience and excellence in our squad and our coach Barrett has experience in gelling sides together in a short period of time in his previous roles as NSW and Country coach
I expect us to be contenders for the premiership . I have high hopes and expectations

Yeah but gelling against Bulldogs (Hoppa in centres and Klemmer wants to play for us), Tigers (completely f..ked) and Sharks (they'll have more injuries than any other team after round 3)
Fair call mate..

Yep, you could be right but I think this team (and coaching staff) will surprise you. I don't think we''ll win the premiership in 2016 but I do think they'll be close (semis at least). However, I do think they'll be the first to go back to back in 2017 and 2018 as I do believe Bozo is taking us back to the 80's when everyone hated us (yes even more than they do now).

View attachment 2739
Beat rabbits in round 5
Lose to cowboys round 15

Other than pretty confident on that list we will probably lose some games we are meant to win but that happens to every club

To my thinking we are a top 8 team. To think we finished 9th this year with the horror year we had (I doubt any other team would have avoided the spoon) and we look a stronger team.

Once you make the semis you are a chance. Plus with the likes of Killer, Snake, matai, DCE who have premiership winning experience, I can't see us being overawed in the semis.

I predict we will be a dominant team in 2016 but at the same time fly under the radar. 5th/6th position. Come finals time, we will come out from no-where and starting swinging! Who knows where we will finish next season!

"We will finish where we deserve" -Trent Barrett

With even luck we are a top 8 side.

That gives us a good chance at being in the 4.

And that gives you a decent shot at the title.

Don't get too carried away people, but yeah it's looks good at this stage.

Oh and my tip for the year is DCE for the Dally M.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2