Sea Eagles' halves combination of Cherry-Evans and Foran are the best in the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Great article, and spot on correct would not trade them for anyone (including Thurston)

Yep as good as Thurston is at nearly 30 his best days are behind him.

A good read.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great article, and spot on correct would not trade them for anyone (including Thurston)

Yep as good as Thurston is at nearly 30 his best days are behind him.

A good read.

Really Matty? I've known this for nearly two years now. About time you woke up. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em heh.

BOZO said:
Another good reason for us to be hated . lol

Funny you should say that Bozo. These two guys are two of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet. They are respectful and have that youthful, cheeky charisma that will attract fans from all clubs for years to come. They are a promoter's dream.

We had better be careful because players like these two could see us become more liked than disliked.

Really Matty? I've known this for nearly two years now. About time you woke up. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em heh.

BOZO said:
Another good reason for us to be hated . lol

Funny you should say that Bozo. These two guys are two of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet. They are respectful and have that youthful, cheeky charisma that will attract fans from all clubs for years to come. They are a promoter's dream.

We had better be careful because players like these two could see us become more liked than disliked.

The best thing is that they are both only 23 and 22 respectively and we have them both for another 3 years at the least.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2