Sea Eagles Great Moments on Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Question for Silvertails members..........Is there a Sea Eagles highlight reel out there in Youtube land (or some other platform) which covers great moments over the decades? If such a highlights package exists, please post a link to the location. Or are the collated packages only limited to highlights of great matches, great years etc? (multiple searches seem to support that summation) I would love to see a mashup of great Sea Eagles moments from the black & white tv era through to 2021. If such a link doesn't exist is it possible for someone within the club to access footage over time to put it together? Thoughts.

I can't find any 1947 onwards history footage but the following is a good off-season watch...

This video highlights how total the team we fielded that year was in tune with each other raising the quality right across the paddock.

Manly's 2008 Finals series:

Last edited:
Question for Silvertails members..........Is there a Sea Eagles highlight reel out there in Youtube land (or some other platform) which covers great moments over the decades? If such a highlights package exists, please post a link to the location. Or are the collated packages only limited to highlights of great matches, great years etc? (multiple searches seem to support that summation) I would love to see a mashup of great Sea Eagles moments from the black & white tv era through to 2021. If such a link doesn't exist is it possible for someone within the club to access footage over time to put it together? Thoughts.
@eagle66 has heaps, check out the home movies thread. That is just a taste

I hope you like this one as well

Gang violence from the old days.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6