Sea Eagles conquer Nitro Circus Golf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bird Up

Reserve Grader
The Sea Eagles were last night challenged to a game of 'Nitro Circus Golf', where they attempted to pass a footy from the top of Nitro Circus Live's famous 50-foot-high, Giant-A-Ramp and land with pinpoint accuracy inside the Nitro inflatable zorb ball.

Watch video & check out photo gallery here:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/05/23/sea_eagles_conquer_nitro_circus_golf_0.html

Yeah I think it was Berryman... It wasn't an easy shot either so he did well! :)

I'd be pretty happy too if I was one of the lucky players to meet the Nitro Circus guys! Haha :)

Well if it was Delroy that got the ball in, at least that suggests he's still a Sea Eagle!

Not having much success on the field lately.

I was pretty sure he was still a Sea Eagle and was only out for an extended period through injury!
Hopefully that lucky shot is the start of a run of good luck on the field for the kid! :)

Lets hire that big plastic ball into our team, it seems to do a better job catching bombs them anyone in our team right now.

I have wondered more than once if the Wolfman has done himself the disservice - just like Samson - he really isn't the same Wolfie without the long hair and beard!

Worried about the wolf. Seems really down on confidence and looks like a bit of an outcast, team dynamic wise. Not part of the group hug when Starling made his tackle (albeit because he missed him first), and not part of the post field goal / win yahooing. Hope all is well with the wolf as he has been a valubale contributor over the last six or seven years.

Hiku missed Mamo first, Wolfie was second but Starlo restored order :)

Wolfie needs a hug from his Team mates, as its only their opinion that will lift his self doubt :angel:

BTW Tinkler was not the only Owner who verbally abused his Players :dodgy:

Nice to see Wolfie having fun at the Circus :)

I think Sid's little Brother auditioned with them this year too.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6