Sea Eagles after a Merchandise & Corporate Partnership Officer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Sea Eagles after a Merchandise & Corporate Partnership Officer

Full details @
http://www.sportspeople.com.au/sp/position/PositionDisplay.asp?ID=14485

Re: Sea Eagles after a Merchandise & Corporate Partnership Officer

Great, so now Lowie will have an office jr seeking out a major sponsor.
Good work.

THe job on offer is about three (maybe four) jobs in one, mostly that require different skills, and is doomed from the start. That position has too many expectations and over-expectations... and for an 'entry level' person, it will burn that person out.

You may be right Capt but I suppose you have to start somewhere.

Some people are never pleased.

Typical of organistaions like this, in that there is an expectation that applications will come from fans and that they will accept employment at a discount rate for the privilege of working with something they have a passion for. That only lasts so long.

Passion doesn't pay the bills.......

Exactly guys. You want quality. You have to pay quality. Remember, Lowe was brought on, on a reduced level too. You get what you pay for.

I cannot see how this position could ever be described as 'entry level' and further, the scope is ridiculously large. I agree with captainskin.

You can get an individual who is sales and revenue driven and commission focused; or you can get an organiser who can manage and has the skills in fulfillment, web site updates, handling customer enquiries and delivering sponsor benefits. The chances of getting a personality that will successfully deliver on both is almost zero.

Let's all just cut our throats then.  Just how many of you 'negative Nancies' are members?

DSM5 link said:
Let's all just cut our throats then.  Just how many of you 'negative Nancies' are members?

I belong to everything DSM.
It doesn't mean I am negative if it is clear that something the club is proposing doesn't make sense. At least to me and it is just an opinion.

Excellent decision Captain.

Classical example of those that love our club throwing to those inside our club. What we need is someone outside the club to appeal to those who are not yet members rather than playing to the already committed. Can they love our club to death!!

Is this a decision of the 'white sandwich' brigade???

PS Keep calling it as it is Capt. (Good to have two Captains on board - you with Captain Obvious!!)

We must have about 50 applicants for this job from silvertails since so many can do a better job

Fluffy link said:
We must have about 50 applicants for this job from silvertails since so many can do a better job
Very few candidates here:

To be successful in this role you will need to have:

First and foremost: A positive attitude with the drive to learn
Excellent Communication skills
A real team player

Does anyone else think it strange that the main emhasis of the position is on running a clothes store rather than tending to the millions of dollars of sponsorship other lubs seem to drag in?  Surely it doesn't take "qualifications" to be a glorified check out chick. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=186292.msg312519#msg312519 date=1295494687]
Very few candidates here:

To be successful in this role you will need to have:

First and foremost: A positive attitude with the drive to learn
Excellent Communication skills
A real team player

Does anyone else think it strange that the main emhasis of the position is on running a clothes store rather than tending to the millions of dollars of sponsorship other lubs seem to drag in?  Surely it doesn't take "qualifications" to be a glorified check out chick. 

[/quote]

The club is focusing on an upside-down pyramid scheme.

supersoniceagle link said:
I wonder what salary they are offering

Two games, shoe hire, hot dog, fries & a coke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6