SEA EAGLES 2020......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge playing hooker? What the heck! Cust could become a good hooker or even croker but more so cust hes tough likes to run and has abit of guile about him.... sonic BOOM!

I never suggested that Jorge be hooker - play him as a middle forward while Fainu is having a rest and Jake takes over dummy half duties. Jake virtually plays a dummy half role, albeit as first receiver and not straight from the ruck.

It would also give Jake a bit of a break in hit ups, which would be taken by Jorge.

hi all my 1st post iam 62 sea eagle supporter almost 60 years 2 things i wish ,manly must sign the Torbos for the next 10 years or more NOW and sign the pommy thompson , 1 thing i know we always win a grand final with a tough pommy forward ,you can never have enough big men.

Welcome mate , nice to have you onboard with us crazy bastards!!

I too would like to see some announcements but I think most of the staff are on leave until the end of this month so I’m hoping that’s the reason for **** all on InstaTwitFace.

Cust gets first crack at hooker.

While I don't disagree given that he was a hooker in the juniors until moved to 5/8 in the U/20's.....I must admit that I shudder at the thought of him defending in the middle in first grade. His defence was iffy playing at pivot so the thought of front rowers running straight at him isn't pleasant.

If Des does plan on making Cust the bench hooker with Fainu moving to the starting spot I seriously hope they work a LOT on his defence over the off-season.

While I don't disagree given that he was a hooker in the juniors until moved to 5/8 in the U/20's.....I must admit that I shudder at the thought of him defending in the middle in first grade. His defence was iffy playing at pivot so the thought of front rowers running straight at him isn't pleasant.

If Des does plan on making Cust the bench hooker with Fainu moving to the starting spot I seriously hope they work a LOT on his defence over the off-season.
He'll be fine in the middle hes tough he will put his body on the line. Who else is there really docket clay perhaps? Croker even

To be fair his defence was quite strong. It was his defensive reads and positioning where he was found out. His one on one defence with men running straight at him he was actually very solid in defence. Playing hooker and defending in the middle will suit him.

Personally I think we are in a very solid position and i've taken some latitude considering the Prime Ministers 13 as an Australian rep:
Turbo - Australian rep
Jorge - Samoan rep
Reuben Garrick - Australian rep (9's and PM)
Parker - Australian rep (PM's)
Suli - If not for his injury would be playing for Tonga
Walker - Australian rep 2018 (PM's)
DCE - Australian Rep
Jake - Australian rep
Sironen - probably would have scored a rep jumper but for injury
Thommo - solid but no rep (soul of the team)
AFB - Tongan rep
Fainu - _ would have been Tongan rep but for injury
Kapow- NZ rep

So all but two are international rep players. Add to that Schuster, young Hoppa, Burbo, Brayden Musgrove, Metcalf, Funa (another rep), Sam Smith (Des has high regard of him) and Cust in the backs and then Keppie, young Fainu, Paseka, Boyle, Olakau'atu and TREX (who is now listed on our team page) and we are looking pretty damn good for 2020 but, I still think 2021 will be the year of another premiership.
Suli and Fainu have already played for Tonga. Sironen and thommo are country city representatives. So pretty much our whole squad is a rep team. Even funa is now a Tongan rep lol

To be fair there’s a LOT of opportunities for rep duties these days!!!
F00EA366-5E59-4743-A2A5-187E4A91AA65.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6