Sea Eagle Supporters United

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey there guys, I know at times I can be cranky, passionate, bloody minded....whatever.
Let's make 2017 a year we can collaborate our efforts and passion to support this great club.
I will tell you, I was about 6 or 7 when I watched Manly Warringah dispense with the Eastern Suburbs Roosters one day....and that was it. My blood flowed maroon and white hoops forever.
All the best for you all for 2017, I know it will be tough - but it's the building blocks we need.

Hey there guys, I know at times I can be cranky, passionate, bloody minded....whatever.
Let's make 2017 a year we can collaborate our efforts and passion to support this great club.
I will tell you, I was about 6 or 7 when I watched Manly Warringah dispense with the Eastern Suburbs Roosters one day....and that was it. My blood flowed maroon and white hoops forever.
All the best for you all for 2017, I know it will be tough - but it's the building blocks we need.
The legacy continues...Wombat, I love your post's...a true Manly man, through & through!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnly

Yeah Nah - I'm still burning over that pyjamas comment...
@:mad:;)

Last edited:

Nice words buddy, and we know you are just passionate so all good!

:p
giphy.gif

:D

Well said WL and top thread of the year.....so far! :clap:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4