Scumdogs OR Drizzle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Not sure who I want to win this one. Obviously they should bash each other, go golden point etc etc.

Dogs would target our forwards again and the storm will target our depleted backs.

I'll choose the dogs as I think we'd have a better chance of rolling them.

Dogs, they are already bashed up and hopefully get tired out tomorrow. We could not handle the B3 on our current form :cool:

Golden point Doggies win on Sunday would be ideal with Grahame on a crusher charge :p

Does not really matter in my mind

If we serve up what we have produced we will be out the back door very fast.

Even though now we may get a false sense of hope ( with our side of the draw opening up) we are shot this season and anyone who thinks we are just going to click into gear is following a different game.

All I hope is we are competitive and the score does not become a blow out.

Either. They both scare me, but the way we finished the other night.........

We may come good next week :)

Storm. The way we've been playing, I'd be a dreamer to imagine we'd win another game this year. I am a dreamer but, just in case, it has to be Melbourne because I could not abide De$ beating us in a final. Could not stand it.

It's a shame it's come down to this after being the standout team in the comp a couple of months ago. We could beat anyone then and now we will be lucky to beat The Sharks.
I'd rather play the Kebab Boys, probably have a better chance at beating them maybe if there fowards don't turn up.

Yes, it'll be less pride hurting to lose to the Storm, than losing to the Des~coached Dogs, with you know, Trex picked @ halfback again, just to embarrass us further. We are NO CHANCE against either, for slightly different reasons.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
It's a shame it's come down to this after being the standout team in the comp a couple of months ago. We could beat anyone then and now we will be lucky to beat The Sharks.
I'd rather play the Kebab Boys, probably have a better chance at beating them maybe if there fowards don't turn up.

Unfortunately , we don't seem united.
Don't think we can beat anyone at the moment with this attitude.

3 months ago we would of beaten every team without a half time break.

The cheating drizzle are frozen in the spot lights at the moment. I don't see our forwards holding the dogs forwards at bay.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6