Scott Penn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Just wringing the water out of my jacket on my way home from Brookie and I just wanted to give Penn a rap.

There was deadset only diehards on the hill tonight and while he cops plenty, Scott was doing the rounds on the hill only happy to chat and thank those in attendance.

Seriously have to wonder how long they can keep putting money into it with crowds like that.

That's pretty good, he didnt have to do that, and to be honest it was sopping wet, I wouldn't have even wanted to go outside at all in that rain

Roosters would have had it at 7800.
and everyone dressed in brown paper bags

giphy.gif

Nice to see a personal touch like that. Tonight it was unforgiving on the hill. IN all my years of going to Brooky, I have never seen rain like that.

Nice to see a personal touch like that. Tonight it was unforgiving on the hill. IN all my years of going to Brooky, I have never seen rain like that.
I remember my dad telling me of a game like that against Newtown in the late 70's, it was his first Rugby League match after moving from the UK and that is the moment and match where he fell in love with the Sea Eagles and Rugby League

The things is, clubs don't make money from gate taking anyway. As long as the game is making billions from sponsorship and TV rights, we'll be fine. The club operates at a loss to host the game, but get more than enough back from grants.

Goon on Penn for getting out there and connecting with the fans.

Does he ever visit the Hill in decent weather? Tonight was only the second time I've wimped out and bought a seat in the Menzies-Fulton Stand. I would have like to ask Scott the real story behind Snake and Matai's medical clearance.

Never thought Penn would lower himself but good on him, I'm impressed :clap:
And thanks for sharing it @Mitch :clap:

Just wringing the water out of my jacket on my way home from Brookie and I just wanted to give Penn a rap.

There was deadset only diehards on the hill tonight and while he cops plenty, Scott was doing the rounds on the hill only happy to chat and thank those in attendance.
He was with Abbott in the Jane Try stand

Did you thank him and Tony for the wonderful grandstand on the hill which kept everyone out of the rain?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8