Scott Fulton Assistant Coach??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It distresses me somewhat about Fulton and his apparent nepotism. He did this during the SuperLleague wars when he had Scott contracted for a fortune supposedly to stop SuperLeague nabbing him. But Scott was at best a fringe first grader and more likely a reserve grader. No way would SuperLeague have wanted Scott.

This recent episode if true is further indication of Bob's bias for a son, a bias that led to the problems he had with Vautin, who had the temerity to tell Bob what he thought of Scott's talents.

Bob, I have the utmost respect for you as a player and coach, but especially the former. I watched you come through from Year 1. But it saddens me to see you pushing your kids into positions undeserved. Scott has apparently had little experience in coaching and I dont think he's taken any courses in that regard, though I may be wrong. Use Scott as someone looking for young talent fine. But mate dont blind yourself to thinking your son deserves the leg up for coaching a premiership side. Lets see him try his hand with lower grades for a while, if you think he's got talent. But dont embarrass Manly and yourself with such blatant partiality for your offspring

Its pretty funny, must be careful what you wish for. So cartwright must be going as requested by the masses

must be a different reading the play twitter than I just read. Cant see anything about it on there.

Are we sure silver isn't pulling our legs....or does nobody fact check in the off season as going off half cocked (sorry ladies) is uber hella kewl?

Last edited:
Not funny feathered friend . This post is ridiculous.
Not trying to be funny GE, I find it disgusting if true and that's an IF. Reading the Play is really Gerard Condone who speaks weekly on Talkin Sport with Graeme Hughes...

must be a different reading the play twiiter than I just read. Cant see anything about it on there.

Are we sure silver isn't pulling our legs....or does nobody fact check in the off season as going off half cocked (sorry ladies) is uber hella kewl?
It's still there, part of an ongoing thead. I don't know how to cut and paste the link

Not trying to be funny GE, I find it disgusting if true and that's an IF. Reading the Play is really Gerard Condone who speaks weekly on Talkin Sport with Graeme Hughes...
What coaching experience has he had ? Does not make sense . Gerard Condone speaks rubbish .

must be a different reading the play twiiter than I just read. Cant see anything about it on there.

Lucky I always wait for you to do the research before unleashing the fury.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6