The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly the absolute bull**** that sprouts from him is at times just funny , and his “ cult “ lap it up like he’s the messiah.

He’s got a massive ego and loves it being stroked !!

He waxes lyrical about how many he’s got on his page BUT doesn’t tell you that for several years the page was named “ Manly Warringah Sea Eagles “ and people thought it was the clubs official page.

I alerted the club to this and not long after he changed it ( and has recently added “ the OFFICIAL Manly Sea Eagles supporters group “), again making him look special.

I was snuck back in as a member ( after he booted me) but say nothing as he’d kick me out in a flash.

As I say , ****ing wanker!!
He a dickhead I got a ban for swearing young Robert he a dead set peanut

Anyone know what's doing with him not playing? The Intel was that he had recovered from the training injury... is there something more to him not playing or are we just being over cautious?

Anyone know what's doing with him not playing? The Intel was that he had recovered from the training injury... is there something more to him not playing or are we just being over cautious?
Des said in his interview yesterday Josh should be back the week after the Raiders.
Don't believe the BS about him being dropped for being overweight, the lower leg injury is the issue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4