The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is the Manly physio ever right about anything?

Okay, so Schuster will be back innnnnnnnn:
1623142767074.png

5 WEEKS !

Strange one, but old mate that runs the Manly Supporter FB page who has had some reasonable mail around Josh previously has said that whilst not even named in the 21 will play on Friday night. Is this even possible, I’d imagine there would need to be an exemption? He essentially said “wait and see”.

There wont be any "wait and see". He won't play on Friday night unfortunately.

Possibly Foran will be half and Schuster 5/8. DCE will be given a rest. Walker may also play fullback, giving Turbo a rest.

it all depends on how they ‘pull up’ after the game.

Possibly Foran will be half and Schuster 5/8. DCE will be given a rest. Walker may also play fullback, giving Turbo a rest.

it all depends on how they ‘pull up’ after the game.

Schuster will most likely only be allowed to come in if a like for like player is ruled out. This will probably only be Foran, Lawton or Haumole as they play the same positions as what Schuster can play.

Maybe if DCE is ruled out after Origin he can come in. If Schuster is ok to come in as the late replacement, I’d have both Tom and DCE sitting it out. Jake can back up if not injured, he will only get 40 mins tomorrow night.

@Mark from Brisbane your mate is on fire tonight
Honestly the absolute bull**** that sprouts from him is at times just funny , and his “ cult “ lap it up like he’s the messiah.

He’s got a massive ego and loves it being stroked !!

He waxes lyrical about how many he’s got on his page BUT doesn’t tell you that for several years the page was named “ Manly Warringah Sea Eagles “ and people thought it was the clubs official page.

I alerted the club to this and not long after he changed it ( and has recently added “ the OFFICIAL Manly Sea Eagles supporters group “), again making him look special.

I was snuck back in as a member ( after he booted me) but say nothing as he’d kick me out in a flash.

As I say , ****ing wanker!!

Strange one, but old mate that runs the Manly Supporter FB page who has had some reasonable mail around Josh previously has said that whilst not even named in the 21 will play on Friday night. Is this even possible, I’d imagine there would need to be an exemption? He essentially said “wait and see”.
He gets his mail from the same place you and I do , Twitter & Instagram.

You are more an “ insider “ than he is , he’s just full of ****!!

I'm not on Facebook but surely the posters on it couldn't be as well informed, nor grammatically correct, as us?
For some it’s like a cult , worshiping at the feet of the great one.

It’s funny at times , and bloody hilarious what he sprouts ( 99% if it found on other social media ).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2