The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pity he's sitting out so much . Woulda been right in the mix for rookie of the year . (Altho the way the media have been blowing up Walker and Walsh, it may not have mattered too much)

I know right. What a bunch of dummies. Politicians and corporate dictators would never feed us lies.
So you think the pandemic is spin Kev? ... scared of 5G? .... hide from the vapour trails? ... I'm a sceptic not a conspiracy fanatic ... thats what we cop here ... mask refusal etc

So you think the pandemic is spin Kev? ... scared of 5G? .... hide from the vapour trails? ... I'm a sceptic not a conspiracy fanatic ... thats what we cop here ... mask refusal etc
I think the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. It seems the mainstream media push all the crazy conspiracy stuff like the reptilian elite and QAnon. But they never report on the multitude of conspiracy theories that have proved to be correct. I wonder why?

But they never report on the multitude of conspiracy theories that have proved to be correct. I wonder why?
Conspiracy, probably?

Funnily enough, 4 corners got VERY close to exposing the reptilian beings in the 80s.

The reptile boss was “the Goanna” K. Packer, and his human suit barely concealed the lizard beneath. But because he owned most of the mainstream media it was buried.

Would you care to have a bet?
I'll bet that within the next 12 month's the government will say on three seperate occasions that the newest (not delta) variant is more dangerous than before, AND within the next 12 months there will be a "new" covid that is more dangerous to kiddies.

Haha, so .. if the government says it, then that proves it must be false?
Hmm. Do you think there might be something a tad circular in that reasoning?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6