same team as monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T-Rex didn't have a terrible night. At times he put in, which is all we can ask for, but at other times he would crab and run sideways.

I'd still rather see Hoppa/Farrar at FB with Robbo in 2 and Oldfield in 5.

codewana link said:
T-Rex didn't have a terrible night. At times he put in, which is all we can ask for, but at other times he would crab and run sideways.

codeman, he scored 2 trys, no mention of that?

TokyoEagle link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=184766.msg286345#msg286345 date=1282382940]

[/quote]

They were trys created by other players. I don't think he was as potent last year when he was outside Matai, was he?

EDIT: (So far) he has scored more tries this year per game than last year so I still stand by my remarks that playing outside Lyon has more to do with his scoring prowess than his (apparent) desire to win games.

He also took 2 huge bombs and contained the Beast who has been the Warriors go to man since coming back this year, Williams 2 Manu 0.

Sure, he crabbed from the wing on his returns, he also took a few hit ups afterwards which definitely would have hurt the Warriors defenders.

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying he was a world beater. Don't know if i would be dropping him after tonights game though.

codewana link said:
[quote author=TokyoEagle link=topic=184766.msg286481#msg286481 date=1282393161]
[quote author=codewana link=topic=184766.msg286345#msg286345 date=1282382940]

[/quote]

They were trys created by other players. I don't think he was as potent last year when he was outside Matai, was he?

EDIT: (So far) he has scored more tries this year per game than last year so I still stand by my remarks that playing outside Lyon has more to do with his scoring prowess than his (apparent) desire to win games.
[/quote]

He had to beat 3 players to score the last one

Look, I'm not saying he had a bad game, I just think we have better options on the wing (with Hoppa/Farrar back next week). Williams can score tries (outside the best centre in the game, mind you), but he can also cost the team momentum with his lacklustre runs and poor reads. Of course he can catch some bombs which diffuses the opposition's attack, but after two seasons in the NRL on the wing, you'd pretty much expect him to.

It just never looks like he is trying. Maybe its because he has been training for stamina (which wouldn't be his fault), but how could you deny someone like Oldfield from having a go when he tries his guts out and shows a hell of a lot more potential on the wing than Tony?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4