Sam Moa.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
Sam Moa

The Kiwi international had made it known earlier this year that he wanted to re-sign with the Roosters, but the misfiring prop had an underwhelming campaign that may cost him his spot at the club.

That being said there won’t be any shortage of offers for a proven international who, on his day, can mix it with the best in the comp.

The Sea Eagles are thought to be front-runners for his signature and the Tongan-born forward would bring a wealth of talent and experience to Brookvale.

While no formal offers have been made as yet, we certainly expect to see the 30-year-old lining up somewhere for the start of the 2017 season.

Lussick, Jake T, Taupau, Buhrer, Myles, AFB, Meehan, possibly Moa, Matulino, K Evans, Hopoate, Lawrence............no excuses in 2017 for the forwards to be man handled by other packs! Have I missed anyone??

Evans won't come, Matulino would stay my priority and I'd have Matagi on the bench rather than Moa who both have similar styles and builds.

Sam Moa

The Kiwi international had made it known earlier this year that he wanted to re-sign with the Roosters, but the misfiring prop had an underwhelming campaign that may cost him his spot at the club.

That being said there won’t be any shortage of offers for a proven international who, on his day, can mix it with the best in the comp.

The Sea Eagles are thought to be front-runners for his signature and the Tongan-born forward would bring a wealth of talent and experience to Brookvale.

While no formal offers have been made as yet, we certainly expect to see the 30-year-old lining up somewhere for the start of the 2017 season.

Lussick, Jake T, Taupau, Buhrer, Myles, AFB, Meehan, possibly Moa, Matulino, K Evans, Hopoate, Lawrence............no excuses in 2017 for the forwards to be man handled by other packs! Have I missed anyone??
Shaun Lane

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8