• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Can someone here please tell me why we aren't offering Sam Moa a contract? I know the story he wants three years we want two! But just give him 3, he's 29 so has a few good years left and doesn't want massive money $250-$300k. Imagine him and Taupau in the same team! Would be an awesome signing get it sorted Bozo!

That's what I thought and he will only be on the market if/when jaryd and sonny come back

That's what I thought and he will only be on the market if/when jaryd and sonny come back

Id suggest when is a lot more likely than IF, sounds like the Hayne Plane experiment might be floundering and SBW will be straight back after the All Blacks win the RWC

Make no mistake, Sam is on the market. Also hearing Bird and Taupau only a matter of time for 2017. We'd have to shed Matai, Ballin and Luke Burgess but imagine this! #optimistic

Stewart
Trbojevic
Hiku
Lyon
Taufua
Bird
Cherry-Evans
Trbojevic
Koroisau
Moa
Mateo
Buhrer
Myles

Parcell
Brown
Taupau
Lawrence

I guess the cap would mean it is either Taupau or him but not both

Not sure where the 250-300k comes from. But we were negotiating with Sam earlier in the year. So Bozo is interested. Way I heard it it was his asking price not a 2 or 3 year deal that was the issue. I doubt the club would blink twice at 300k for Moa. Let's face it he is arguably the best forward in the game. If Myles is on $500k and Kapow $700k those sorts of figures if not more have to be closer to the money.

Not sure where the 250-300k comes from. But we were negotiating with Sam earlier in the year. So Bozo is interested. Way I heard it it was his asking price not a 2 or 3 year deal that was the issue. I doubt the club would blink twice at 300k for Moa. Let's face it he is arguably the best forward in the game. If Myles is on $500k and Kapow $700k those sorts of figures if not more have to be closer to the money.
Circa 2013-2014 I would say yes, but last season he came back to the pack IMO.

I did say arguably. We could argue for years who was this years best. Moa is in that category. Once JWH was out this year he went to another level really stepped up. Everyclub would want him. No one wants to pay his price.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8