Sam Harris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Playing fly half for the Western Force and having a shocker.  He's their third string number 10, says a bit about the respective merits of both codes given he was a city origin representative in League.

respective merit?

City = decent guys that cant make origin.

So origin takes up 34 then city country = 34 of the next tear and assume QLD have the sme amount.

so when he plyed his best he was picked in the top 106 players in the country.

Now playing well past his peak he is playing in 1 of 4 teams in Aus which each have 21 players so is picked in the top 84 players in the country.

Dont quite think it shows the gap back to yawnion but certainly you made your point well, they are a long way off NRL

He did play one good season for us and then he got injured - he was a whole ehearted player who wasnt that skillful.

Playing tonight is woeful 

Im overseas and found this game, he was terrible. Kicked out on the full a few times. Probably cost them a chance at victory. Hopefully the tahs win to tomorrow night!!!!

Handbag - what memories! He played 5 games for the Tiges in 2006 so his league days are more than 3 years ago and he was well on the wane then at age 27. I can't believe he picked up a footie gig in any code.

Garts link said:
Im overseas and found this game, he was terrible. Kicked out on the full a few times. Probably cost them a chance at victory. Hopefully the tahs win to tomorrow night!!!!

Sounds like Jye Mullane

Bit rich to compare the relative merits of codes on this Mata. You could also say that Sam couldn't make Manly first grade and now is a rep Rugby player. Wycliff Palu couldn't crack first grade with St George and now is a Wallaby! Never let the evidence spoil a good story!!!

Fair points CW and Fluffy.  The main interest to a Manly forum is he was absolutely dreadful.  He wouldn't be playing for the Force except they lost their Sth African ring-in to a knee injury.  It would have to rate as one of the inept performances I've ever seen from a number 10.  Surely there's someone more capable playing 2nd Grade in the Alice Springs rugby comp!

Mata the silvertails own Rex Hunt (apart from the whole women thing...the fishing is what i am getting at...)

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=182432.msg251633#msg251633 date=1265986548]

Sounds like Jye Mullane
[/quote]
i know someone who passes and kicks like Jye Mullane ;)

Cambo link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182432.msg251638#msg251638 date=1266005610]
[quote author=Garts link=topic=182432.msg251633#msg251633 date=1265986548]

Sounds like Jye Mullane
[/quote]
i know someone who passes and kicks like Jye Mullane ;)
[/quote]

Funny that the force where at Jye Mullane a couple of seasons ago but he didnt get a contact. Add to that Witt was trying to make in NZ rugby - Now we know where old players go to die = Rugby

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6