Sam Burgess - suspended for pulling hair.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plus tripping, head highs all of which were not charged :mad:

1567720406_163_NRL-2019-Rabbitohs-vs-Roosters-injuries-Wayne-Bennett-reaction-video

Fooking dog.
Yep the guy never learns. He's a hot head just like JWH.

And these guys could change if they worked on it. Marty Taupau was just like these two a few years back, always getting suspended. But now by the way Marty plays the game it would be impossible to think that that's what he used to be like.

And these guys could change if they worked on it. Marty Taupau was just like these two a few years back, always getting suspended. But now by the way Marty plays the game it would be impossible to think that that's what he used to be like.

Marty does seem a liitle more focussed on life and its realities it seems

I dont know if I'd say Burgess fouls out of hotheadedness, I reckon his indiscretions are deliberate & calculated, which is worse (IMO) than someone doing it in the heat of the moment.

He's also been allowed to get away with so much for so long he must have felt he was above the rules & could continue fouling with no repercussions.

I like him.

He rips in the way league used to be played.

The mere fact him and JWH are on the charge sheet is laughable.

Too many softcocks these days who whinge when someone touches their head or neck.

Must admit the older he gets the less effective he is as a player, but once was great.

I like him.

He rips in the way league used to be played.

The mere fact him and JWH are on the charge sheet is laughable.

Too many softcocks these days who whinge when someone touches their head or neck.

Must admit the older he gets the less effective he is as a player, but once was great.

I used to love watching that tough hard head stuff ... from out on the wing ....

The reason he doesn't learn is because he always gets hit with a feather and there's no carryovers.

Kikau and Waddell got two weeks for jack **** but Sam.
Cotric got smashed with 5 weeks and his was a tackle that went wrong but no malice or intent.
JWH, McGuire et al seem to get fines for contrary conduct so there is no incentive to "reform"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7