Sam Burgess has cleaned up his act

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
If anybody isn't yet convinced that the DT publishes fiction, this should be enough to get them across the line.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sam-burgess-says-he-wont-make-it-personal-when-south-sydney-go-up-against-the-roosters-this-weekend/story-fni3gki8-1227044222344

Burgess revealed on Monday after returning from last year’s Rugby League World Cup he decided to clean up his game following a series of unsavoury and dangerous on field incidents.

“Obviously I had to be careful this year (because of his judiciary record),” Burgess explained.

“We talked through a few things and what might make me do something silly on the field and sometimes personal battles might have got the better of me.

“To be honest this year I have taken out personal battles in my game and I have found it has worked for me.

“Whereas before I might have taken on personal one-on-one battles, the reality is it is a team sport.”

His motivation is not being suspended, not to get rid of the dirty grubby tactics because they are wrong.

Not to mention running battles with Kingy and other players in games, his constant elbows and other dirty moves....yeah we believe you saint Sammy

bob dylan said:
Ball grabber

Spot on Bob.
I can't believe the media love for him, one of the grubbiest things I've seen and it seems to brushed off as "he's a tough player, just one of those things....it's not his go".
I'd much rather see a hard tackle that went wrong than that crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4