Sam Burgess First Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
I dont believe he even planted the ball as far as Im concerned...

Also how the hell did souths get the scrum near their tryline after they knocked it on in the first half near half time? I mean seriously

Should have gone upstairs, no replay was clear on the grounding. And if it was a Manly try it would have been worth 55 looks.

Yes, if that had been Manly they probably would have checked the grounding. However they never went to the video ref for any of our tries either, which could be a first for 2012. If that had been last week, they would have been checking T-rex's run for an obstruction in the lead-up to our first try.

SeaEagle007 said:

Also how the hell did souths get the scrum near their tryline after they knocked it on in the first half near half time? I mean seriously

i watched it a few times and im pretty sure he grounded it. I was blowing up at first but i rewound it and had another look and you can see him ground it.

I missed it.

Fortunately it didn't end up mattering.

But everyone's right on the Snake "knock on" in the first half. What a joke decision that was.

I liked the fact that the refs didn't go upstairs for any of the tries. Hooray!
A big tick for the refs on these occasions, although the 5-2 penalty count showed some bias.

SeaEagle007 said:

Was that the same one they then penalised Foran who was at half? Can someone tell what that was for?

Hey Seaeagle007 what do you mean Sam Burgess First Try? The infers that they scored more than one try which they didn't.

I'm happy to give them one try but I agree with you it was doubtful at best.

It was a good gutsy win and we are int he the top four.

Well done boys.

Napper said:
SeaEagle007 said:

i watched it a few times and im pretty sure he grounded it. I was blowing up at first but i rewound it and had another look and you can see him ground it.

As soon as I saw it I thought that he was held up by Snake but on replay, you can see that he did ground it however, I'm not sure that he had total control of the ball as from the minute bit of footage available, it looked to me like he may have lost it a few inches from the ground in my opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6