Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't Kate McClymont a worn out old piece of Chux superwipe. Fair dinkum I'm surprised she wasn't pensioned off with the other broken down hacks from Fairfax during the last round of staff reductions.

Take solace that the putrid, festering publication that is the SMH is staggering like a herpes infected drunk to oblivion.

Wow, what an incredibly well structured, well worded, factual and descriptive piece of writing Commander. Now this is quality reporting and front-page worthy, well done, love it.

Under NRL rules 3rd party payments are not supposed to involve the club except those sanctioned under the rules.
So if a player has a drama with 3rd party payments isn't that between him, his manager and the 3rd party?
Technically..

Honestly I am not that naïve to say that Manly are completely free of any suspect dealings in the past (or in future for that matter) and that they are perfect. No club or business is.

But with anything that comes out about an organisation, individual, club etc let the facts and evidence speak for itself. I cant stand muck slinging gossip pieces geared completely for revenue raising via click bait rather than informing and educating.

Last edited:
Police and media are so far up each others assess. Leaks and un named sources. Its all corrupt and only they can get away with it. Lowest form of life = journo.

Masoud names Myles and Dylan Walker as the players named for investigation over 3rd party payments they have so called not received. This really is looking pretty flimsy. Put up or shut up I think!!!

Thats funny because Paul Kent said it was two players long gone from Manly.

Dont have to be a rocket scientist to work out at least one of them.

I'm not sure how this type of allegation would come about.

Does anyone on here know whether Manly has any disgruntled ex-employees or club people? Or are there any dodgy ex-players that used to be on Manly's roster? Or perhaps any "businessmen" who may have been associated with manly at some point?

It's a mystery alright.

70E4B09B-BA2E-46CD-9C06-6F1289E38E1F-606-0000009CC920CE0D.jpeg

If only it was just your regular journo.Who do you think broke the news of Dogs,Storm and Eels cap scandals?She knows what she's doing

this x50.

most other journos, i'd have a chuckle, but Kate is one who knows her stuff and doesn't fling rubbish around to get her name in lights like most others. When she is on your trail there has to be a smell about somewhere. Her track record speaks for itself.

She's like Martin Blank in the movie Grosse Pointe Blank where he says"if I show up at your door,chances are you did something to bring me there

Thats funny because Paul Kent said it was two players long gone from Manly.

Dont have to be a rocket scientist to work out at least one of them.

He also said it was quite likely the investigation would lead nowhere as they NRL will receive only 'filtered' outcomes from the police investigation and find it hard to lead any form of internal investigation to anything, similar to the match fixing scandal.

It is understood police are yet to share detailed information with the NRL, although league investigators have been separately assessing salary cap issues across multiple clubs, players and player managers since last year. Police may be unable to share information if it is gained during confidential coercive examinations, which can not be released to non-police organisations such as the NRL. It means the NRL may never have access to information held by police, but will have to run its own inquiry. Several players and league figures have privately revealed that they have been the subject of coercive examinations.

Yup - write a flame piece then say "no one may ever know" we need a Trump twitter storm ASAP

Will we be docked points?
No cause there's absolutely no evidence to prove us guilty, there was also none in the "match fixing" allegations she threw at us.

Don't see why we'd be docked points if proven true anyway as it involves players who are apparently "long gone from manly"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2