Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah OK. Makes sense Woodsie. Hopefully over soon though.

Wonder why the Nrl would use laws that aren't enforceable. And why Manly would agree to them by playing in the Nrl.

Guess it sums up the nrls incompetence.

Was not being specific to this case, just general.

For example (a silly one) I could make a rule that none of my employees were allowed to wear black underwear, and that would work well right up until someone challenged it.

I don't know what they are calling presonal phones and computers, but I am sure there would be laws in place about there seizure that the NRL couldn't simply over-ride.

Was not being specific to this case, just general.

For example (a silly one) I could make a rule that none of my employees were allowed to wear black underwear, and that would work well right up until someone challenged it.

I don't know what they are calling presonal phones and computers, but I am sure there would be laws in place about there seizure that the NRL couldn't simply over-ride.
You and your black underwear!
:rock:

Some things are not enforceable but can be asked for and are ok if agreed upon eg personal phones/laptops.

So asking for/putting pressure on could well be happening

Much would probably depend on some of the specific terms of the licence agreement between the N R L and the club franchises and any stated mutual obligation requirements, The Manly club must be receiving some credible legal advice from their appointed lawyers and so should have some good understanding of their expected obligations and requirements . The club has volunteered to co operate with any investigation but it surely must have some of it's basic rights respected and acknowledged as well but again it would be expected that the club would be receiving the appropriate advice from their own lawyers to protect the club"s interests and individual "s basic rights in the due process .Also to definitely ensure that the N R L does not or can not usurp their allowable or permitable authority for this type of situation . Still seems a strange situation on any supposed improper player payment claims that would have anything to do or would be associated with any Manly club "s knowledge or approval and the fact that the club "s recent and previous salary payments arrangements have already been approved by the N R L .

Well...as has been posted and on the official Manly website....

Contrary to reports today, the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles wish to advise that the Club is complying with all directions and notifications provided under the current Salary Cap Investigation being conducted by the NRL Integrity Unit.

So the rest seems to be click bait, anti Manly rumour mongering, and boy it's hot today.

From Bulldog Ritchie:

Despite denials of any illegal behaviour, there are still some worried officials in Manly's front office over the club's salary cap.

There are administration employees in the front office disliked by the NRL - even disliked by their own staff.

They know who they are.

Manly's football department continues to hum along nicely - thanks to Trent Barrett, Bozo Fulton and Zorba Peters - but the front office is totally toxic.

Let's see if club owner Scott Penn has the courage to rid the joint of its poison.

T
Whatever you do Budgie .... don't let a mental image of me wearing my rabbit fur lined snake skin undies enter your head ... damn, too late!

They must be a nightmare to clean. Wow after 11 years of being the stay home bitch as my mates call me, things like this really worry me . Its a dilema, you could remove the stain easily enough, but you still want a silky smooth, comfortable , sofft , figure hugging experience,

Could you have both

T

They must be a nightmare to clean. Wow after 11 years of being the stay home bitch as my mates call me, things like this really worry me . Its a dilema, you could remove the stain easily enough, but you still want a silky smooth, comfortable , sofft , figure hugging experience,

Could you have both

You raise some really pertinent points. I am at a loss to respond.

Although not an issue for me ... I find the lucky girls usually pinch them as souvenirs.

From Bulldog Ritchie:

Despite denials of any illegal behaviour, there are still some worried officials in Manly's front office over the club's salary cap.

There are administration employees in the front office disliked by the NRL - even disliked by their own staff.

They know who they are.

Manly's football department continues to hum along nicely - thanks to Trent Barrett, Bozo Fulton and Zorba Peters - but the front office is totally toxic.

Let's see if club owner Scott Penn has the courage to rid the joint of its poison.
Ritchie's girlfriend works there doesn't she :p

Penn is the Owner. All employees are there at his pleasure. So Ritchie's piece is ridiculous :rolleyes:

I thought Ritchie's girlfriend left the club a while back. May be wrong but thought I read it somewhere

From Bulldog Ritchie:

They know who they are.

Wow !!! Puppet Ritchie pumping up Zorba's tyres in the media and running an agenda for him .........there's a first !!!!

These sports journos are absolute low life's aren't they?

Real " bottom feeders".

My daughter works for RMIT University in Melbourne, she sits just under ( in the pecking order) the Director.

She tells me that everyday media ( papers / FTA TV) are just about buggered, and now rely on subscriptions, driven through " click bait" as the internet is now where it's all at.

She was mainly referencing politics when we were discussing this issue but you can see how it's no different in the sports reporting world.

As long as they use " it's alledged" they can almost say anything.

As I said, " bottom feeders".

You raise some really pertinent points. I am at a loss to respond.

Although not an issue for me ... I find the lucky girls usually pinch them as souvenirs.

He was actually caught shagging the eagle mascot suit while it was empty. He is saying they have a committed relationship and want to spend there lives together to avoid an incident

The empty suit was unavailable for comment but has released a statement .
I felt nothing at the time of the alleged incident and i feel nothing now.

See how i used alleged in that story. Now i can make **** up like this

These sports journos are absolute low life's aren't they?

Real " bottom feeders".

My daughter works for RMIT University in Melbourne, she sits just under ( in the pecking order) the Director.

She tells me that everyday media ( papers / FTA TV) are just about buggered, and now rely on subscriptions, driven through " click bait" as the internet is now where it's all at.

She was mainly referencing politics when we were discussing this issue but you can see how it's no different in the sports reporting world.

As long as they use " it's alledged" they can almost say anything.

As I said, " bottom feeders".

Funny, i was typing at the same time,and also went with alleged.

We should start our own media empire

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6