Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And a club identity 'condones' practices counter to maintaining payments under the Salary Cap? Where's the proof for that specific statement?
It's about time we sued these dickheads for once again dragging our name through the mud!

Police will say anything and i mean anything to media to get some sort of reaction. Anyone else doing it would be sued. Its like the cop i pulled up next to today in an unmarked car with his ipad on his lap. Nearly **** himself when he saw me smiling at him. Any one else its a fine. For them its ok.

Police will say anything and i mean anything to media to get some sort of reaction. Anyone else doing it would be sued. Its like the cop i pulled up next to today in an unmarked car with his ipad on his lap. Nearly **** himself when he saw me smiling at him. Any one else its a fine. For them its ok.
What site was he looking at?
Anything German??

so we have been apparently breaking the rules and paying extra 3rd party deals according to this report

Slightly contradictory to the other articles that have been run that we haven't honoured 3rd party deals to Foran and Walker ...

Sounds like classic muckraking by the same paper that dragged us through the mid with bull**** allegations last year. Chalk it up to poor journalism and a bone to pick.

The absolute crap that was cleared as a footnote in this article damaged us last year and it was really just an attempt to destabilize. This sounds like the same

Oh wait Manly are in the top 4. We can't have that, quick somebody print something negative like a salary cap scandal and emphasize the Manly name...that should help the slime move closer to the top just like Greenturd wants!!

Please keep posting ! I salute your first post my friend !
:rock:

What site was he looking at?
Anything German??

Something about bacon

The SMH article makes some big allegations with the weakest or sources or substance. Of the same calibre as the match fixing allegations against us.

Not worried at all.
And more importantly, clears Manly of their previous claims of Match Fixing :!!:

In news that will relieve the NRL, several well placed sources also told Fairfax Media that the police match fixing inquiry has failed to find evidence of organised game rigging. No person wil be charged with any serious criminal offences linked directly to game rigging, although other charges involving fraud or money laundering may still be laid.

And more importantly, clears Manly of their previous claims of Match Fixing :!!:

In news that will relieve the NRL, several well placed sources also told Fairfax Media that the police match fixing inquiry has failed to find evidence of organised game rigging. No person wil be charged with any serious criminal offences linked directly to game rigging, although other charges involving fraud or money laundering may still be laid.
Which should be the headline.

Yes Natch fixing brings a more serious penalty.....

Damn that edit option !!

Oh wait, Wolfman put $20 bucks on himself to win remember. The NRL & police are considering bringing back capital punishment for this serious crime.

If only it was just your regular journo.Who do you think broke the news of Dogs,Storm and Eels cap scandals?She knows what she's doing

this x50.

most other journos, i'd have a chuckle, but Kate is one who knows her stuff and doesn't fling rubbish around to get her name in lights like most others. When she is on your trail there has to be a smell about somewhere. Her track record speaks for itself.

Ok, so due to our position on the ladder that we have deservedly earnt they are comparing this alleged rorting comparable to what the eels did....so in conclusion they will need to deduct 12 point to be seen as fair.... "they" (Todd Greenturd) just continues to find ways to derail our season.
What a fckwit he is and as for the media mob why use manly as the example?? I say sue the pricks if these allegations prove to be false surely these allegations are damaging to the brand.
Oh and if anything i hope its Foran and he gets expelled from the game, screw you Des Hahaha.

So who are the other clubs suspected? Come on then you pathetic story tellers, you can drag Manly through the mud, then what about the other clubs?

And yes the police will say and do anything to try and shake people down to get someone to spill their guts, if there is even anything to spill of course. And why are the police even involved? Have any charges been laid etc, etc? Is there any evidence what so ever for anything?

Is a player suspected, has that player acted alone if of course they have done anything? And if so would this even have anything to do with the club?

There are so many holes, and ridiculous innuendos in this story that I am astonished once again, how it was even allowed to be made public.

Utter garbage. Write something with facts next time if you can find any. Just pathetic and I am disgusted with Kate McClymont, she was the last journalist I had an ounce of respect for. But that ounce is gone, zero respect now. Unbelievably terrible journalism and actually quite defamatory against Manly and the NRL.

Cheers Ryan. I've been reading Silvertails for way too many years and have always wanted to be involved down but time was always against me. This article though and when I first heard it on talkin' sports news and how they mentioned my beloved Eagles and then comes "but it is understood Manly are not the only club under scrutiny" wtf. Our great club has been tarnished once again and for what because OUR CLUB THE MIGHTY MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES sell papers... well get that up ya journos coz I'm sure it's yet another bs story!!

@Dan can these two articles be created by those with the right power

2016 GUILTY
SEPTEMBER 8 2016
Bank and betting anomalies led to NRL match fixing police task force

• Adrian Proszenko
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bank-and-betting-anomalies-led-police-to-launch-strike-force-into-nrl-match-fixing-20160907-grb4kj.html

Last month Fairfax Media revealed the match between Parramatta and Manly played in April 2016 was being scrutinised by police and the NRL integrity unit after the emergence of an extraordinary betting trail linking organised crime figures, associates of Hayson and football playing brothers Kieran and Liam Foran.

2017 CLEARED
JULY 5 2017 - 5:24PM
Manly suspected of salary cap breaches as scandal engulfs NRL

• Nick McKenzie, Kate McClymont, Richard Baker
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...s-as-scandal-engulfs-nrl-20170705-gx565b.html

Last edited:
Its a whole lotta cr@p, but how can Fairfax name us without any facts.

The NSW Police Organised Crime Squad, which would not respond to questions citing its ongoing inquiry, is continuing to gather evidence mid-way through the NRL season.

It is understood police are yet to share detailed information with the NRL. This may partly be because several of the players and league figures who have given information to detectives have done so during confidential coercive examinations, which can not be released to non-police organisations such as the NRL. It means the NRL may never have access to information that could allow it to deal with cheats.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6