Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** I love our club ! BOOM ! You'd think the media would learn the dimwits. Anyone think they'd write this if even a smidgen guilty ! Sue every media outlet that suggests it Manly !

Here is a Statement from the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

The Club doesn't answer or respond to unsubstantiated rumours but is fiercely protective of its reputation in the sporting and business world.

There are in fact no allegations that the Club has been the subject of in relation to any components of the NRL Salary Cap or lower tier cap compliance.

Quite the contrary we recently had our 2017 mid-year Salary Cap audit completed by the NRL in record time and without adjustment.

The Club remains the benchmark in relation to both Salary Cap & Playing Roster Management at all levels across the NRL, something we remain immensely proud of. This leading compliance position has been confirmed by the NRL over the past 3 years being the tenure of the current salary cap management team of the Club.

here we go , i knew we were going to well this season, i can see us being docked points so we dont make the finals or even worse docked all points and end up wooden spooners :mad::mad::mad:

**** I love our club ! BOOM ! You'd think the media would learn the dimwits. Anyone think they'd write this if even a smidgen guilty ! Sue every media outlet that suggests it Manly !

Here is a Statement from the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

The Club doesn't answer or respond to unsubstantiated rumours but is fiercely protective of its reputation in the sporting and business world.

There are in fact no allegations that the Club has been the subject of in relation to any components of the NRL Salary Cap or lower tier cap compliance.

Quite the contrary we recently had our 2017 mid-year Salary Cap audit completed by the NRL in record time and without adjustment.

The Club remains the benchmark in relation to both Salary Cap & Playing Roster Management at all levels across the NRL, something we remain immensely proud of. This leading compliance position has been confirmed by the NRL over the past 3 years being the tenure of the current salary cap management team of the Club.

Really like the strong statement from the club. Gives me some hope it really is just E H trying to come up with an excuse for his payments to K F, and the police trying to trap him by claiming that payments outside the cap can be prosecuted for fraud.

The only saving grace is the papers had us in the headlines and dead and buried at least twice before with all that gazelle ASADA rubbish and then the match fixing stuff. Both times came to nought.

We seem to be there 'go to' for nailing down scandals. Dunno if it will be third time lucky. Let's hope they've just over hyped a non story again in a rush to get a headline.

Always a worry though.

Don't get your knickers in a knot.

It's still to play out. We saw what happened with the last allegations of match fixing. It will come out in the wash.

Gives other supporters more reason to hate us.

Good. We play better then.

And the extra cash didn't help.

Really like the strong statement from the club. Gives me some hope it really is just E H trying to come up with an excuse for his payments to K F, and the police trying to trap him by claiming that payments outside the cap can be prosecuted for fraud.

This is interesting

NRL over the past 3 years being the tenure of the current salary cap management team of the Club.

Going to wait 24 hours before I worry to much about it.
I'm sure Danny boy is already out the front of the Manly office with that stupid grin trying to interview anyone that might walk past for channel nine.
One would think the CEO would have some idea about the clubs finances and we have had several of the last 5 years.

It'll go, manly were $100k over the salary cap in 2015.

Strip them off all premierships, revoke their license and give it to Parramatta to start a new Parramatta Eels A side in the NRL.

The words 'no evidence' crops up a lot.
And a ' Manly identity ' could be some bloke wandering the Corso.
Another load of sh*t that the coppers will say nothing about and will remain unsolved.
One things for sure these journos have FA to do with their time than dig up bullsh*t if they can.

Don't get your knickers in a knot.

It's still to play out. We saw what happened with the last allegations of match fixing. It will come out in the wash.

Gives other supporters more reason to hate us.

Good. We play better then.

And the extra cash didn't help.
Oh thanks for the payback dislike @TerryRandall if you can explain why you disliked that I'll happily school you in why I gave your comment one.

The words 'no evidence' crops up a lot.
And a ' Manly identity ' could be some bloke wandering the Corso.
Another load of sh*t that the coppers will say nothing about and will remain unsolved.
One things for sure these journos have FA to do with their time than dig up bullsh*t if they can.

If only it was just your regular journo.Who do you think broke the news of Dogs,Storm and Eels cap scandals?She knows what she's doing

Generally, the bookies are quick to adjust the odds if they get a sniff of anything that can effect betting payouts.
Looking at several different sites there have been no adjustments or suspending of the betting market.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2