Saints row : the third

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Bought this on release day,all I can say is if your a gta fan or sandbox fan this game is for you

The start its ripped off out of james bond and oceans 11, starting with a robbery of a bank dressed as the gangs 2ic with bobblehead masks trying to steal the vault instead of just the money using explosives and a chopper

During the game you will be shot at by a freak in a cartoon cats head mask at random (i think he is a cookie who shows up at random), professor genke who also has a strange game show where you have to make it through a maze of traps and armed mascots, also during the game you will be involved in a gimp powered rickshaw chase, its foul its dirty and its morally opposable....its also the most fun I've had playing a game since........ honestly I don't think I have yet, its a blend of comedy and over the top action

I loved the second one so I might be a tad bias

Farken can't wait to get home & play this, loved the second one & from the sounds of things I'm going to love this one.

With Skyrim, NBA2k12 & SR:3 I think I'm going to have to take a week or two off work.

It takes the second one and takes a baseball bat sized floppy dildo (also known as the penetrator aka my melee weapon) and smashes it mate, enjoy

I gotta say i dont normally do these kind of games but I took my 15 year old nephew to the EB Games expo on the goldy and they did a demo on the big screen and this game looks amazing. Cant wait for him to buy it so i can give it a whirl.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6