Saddest Picture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
IMG_6897.JPG
I saw this pic posted by a Souths fan on Twitter and I was so gutted and saddened by what I saw. Then I was annoyed at our fans for doing it, it is a disgrace and should be condemned. However I feel this is the reaction from fans who are sick of the rhetoric and excuses and are sick of being treated like idiots. The new owners have made some serious mistakes over the past few seasons and they were hoping with a few wins it would be yesterday's news. Well guess what? People are angry and upset that the club has ended up like this. Some people at the top need to come out and admit there have been plenty of mistakes made in the last few years and make amends. Stop thinking your regime is bigger than the club and start caring about how the fans feel again because they aren't irrelevant, they are this club.

View attachment 4950 I saw this pic posted by a Souths fan on Twitter and I was so gutted and saddened by what I saw. Then I was annoyed at our fans for doing it, it is a disgrace and should be condemned. However I feel this is the reaction from fans who are sick of the rhetoric and excuses and are sick of being treated like idiots. The new owners have made some serious mistakes over the past few seasons and they were hoping with a few wins it would be yesterday's news. Well guess what? People are angry and upset that the club has ended up like this. Some people at the top need to come out and admit there have been plenty of mistakes made in the last few years and make amends. Stop thinking your regime is bigger than the club and start caring about how the fans feel again because they aren't irrelevant, they are this club.
Did the fan put a comment to it ?
I see it as a massive statement.

View attachment 4951 I wanted to get stuck into her about it but I couldn't she was only pointing out how bad that was by our fans.
Yes well......
If I was in charge of the joint I'd take notice of that.
And change starts at the top.
It's not a customer your dealing with, it's a generational way of life.
Passed down.

This picture has upset me so much, It is the manifestation of the negative attitudes towards the new owners. Im starting to think we will be lucky to have a club to support if this keeps up.
We won't if they don't address it.
I am sure that a consortium of some sort would be interested in taking it over but I sure have my suspicions about the current one.

Yes well......
If I was in charge of the joint I'd take notice of that.
And change starts at the top.
It's not a customer your dealing with, it's a generational way of life.
Passed down.
The club may not have noticed they don't clean lottoland themselves

I noticed this when we walked out. However that is the hill part where the kids slide down on whatever they can find. In the past it has been food containers, newspapers, cardboard etc. Also that is near/behind the area where opposition fans sit sometimes, so some of it may be from the dirty mixo fans.

However having said that my partner did say that is was pretty disgusting and how could people/kids leave it like that? But just not sure if it was intentional, as in fans ripping them up and chucking them down or not, as I did not see that happening, so if anybody did then maybe they could let us know.

Amazing what a picture can and can't tell though and concede it does look ominous, but in reality the story behind it could be quite innocent. (Except for the mixo part.)

And every Manly fan did not do this to their posters, but if you can only count to five as only super intelligent mixo supporters know how to do. Then maybe you could say all five Manly supporters with mixo jumpers on under 10 who were playing on the hill did this!!

Surprised a vermin supporter knows how to operate a camera though...!!

It is also really sad that the club spent all that money on posters and they are trashed, even though I am unhappy with the staff I would never do that to a team photo. That is so low and disgraceful.
No me either.
I think though that there's a lot of anger still simmering from the sacking of Tooves.
Me included but I don't hold Trent responsible. I hate seeing people fail and I think he has inherited two ridiculous years of ad hoc recruitment.
Nonetheless such decisions have been made and someone has to be held responsible.
And that is the front office.

You can read into it what you like.
IMO there is always rubbish after sporting events because most people are too f%$king lazy to put stuff in the bin whether it's posters, beer cans, pie wrappers or whatever.
Maybe it's me, but I don't see that as a protest so much ( maybe a few ) , more just a way of life these days - this was free so I grabbed more than I should and used one as a stupid hat 'cause it was sunny and when it's time to leave I'll realise that I didn't really need them so I'll just leave them here and some numpty that's getting paid will pick them up.

No agenda from me, just a fan through thick and thin. I even made a half arsed joke to a four year old when I was leaving today "It's okay we lived through the Northern Eagles days.." , even her dad gave a half smile.

If we really want to push agendas on here, does anyone know why the kids on the field at fulltime was pulled?
Surely it wasn't just because we got beaten soundly ?
If that's the case then that is a massive concern.

Would it have happened if Toovey was still coach?
Yeah Nah probably not but he would've inherited a sh*toad better squad than he had in 15.
Of course injuries would've played there part but at least some continuity would've been maintained.
I wasn't at the ground so @Eagleheart eyewitness account helps form an opinion.

This picture has upset me so much, It is the manifestation of the negative attitudes towards the new owners. Im starting to think we will be lucky to have a club to support if this keeps up.

I was gutted during and after the game @conanu, I love my Mighty Sea Eagles and to see what we have become is very, very hard to witness, especially for us passionate supporters. I just can not fathom some of the actions that have come out of Narrabeen it really beggars belief at times. Silly politics, ego's and greed, just unbelievable.

When here I am almost crying at the game to see first hand the reality of those actions.

The club needs people like us, we are the constant through the years.

I feel your pain truly I do, but don't let the bastards destroy us.
The core/spirit of Manly is bigger than Bozo, bigger than ZtH believe it or not and it is bigger than the NRL and rubbish officials.

The tide will turn, I don't know when but it will. But it does not make it any easier in the meantime that is for sure.

But seriously that mixo fan might get a job at News Ltd tomorrow, because they know how to churn out BS....!!

I noticed this when we walked out. However that is the hill part where the kids slide down on whatever they can find. In the past it has been food containers, newspapers, cardboard etc. Also that is near/behind the area where opposition fans sit sometimes, so some of it may be from the dirty mixo fans.

However having said that my partner did say that is was pretty disgusting and how could people/kids leave it like that? But just not sure if it was intentional, as in fans ripping them up and chucking them down or not, as I did not see that happening, so if anybody did then maybe they could let us know.

Amazing what a picture can and can't tell though and concede it does look ominous, but in reality the story behind it could be quite innocent. (Except for the mixo part.)

And every Manly fan did not do this to their posters, but if you can only count to five as only super intelligent mixo supporters know how to do. Then maybe you could say all five Manly supporters with mixo jumpers on under 10 who were playing on the hill did this!!

Surprised a vermin supporter knows how to operate a camera though...!!

I did think it may have been the Mixo corner that did it, but your hill sliding reason could be the winner. I feel better thinking kids may have been using them as sleds. I still wish they appreciated the fact that the club bought them for everyone and a team picture is even just a little bit sacred. lets blame it on the mixo kids!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4