Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like Walker as a player. I'm in the minority of course, but I really rate the guy and thought it was a huge win when we signed him.

I hope he gets help to stop him from getting cranky with his wife (which forced her to call 000) and can get his (their) life on track. No one deserves DV. The footy stuff doesn't matter.

I like Walker as a player. I'm in the minority of course, but I really rate the guy and thought it was a huge win when we signed him.

I hope he gets help to stop him from getting cranky with his wife (which forced her to call 000) and can get his (their) life on track. No one deserves DV. The footy stuff doesn't matter.

Anger management therapy does help but one has to really try and help them selves .

I was working with a bouncer years ago where he lost it and used force beyond self defence and hurt a guy very bad where we had to bring in an ambulance and take him to the hospital with a fractured eye socket

This bouncer a Kiwi guy was a good calm bloke but had little tolerance when any one pissed him off

He lost his security licence and did time but he also did an Anger management therapy and since then he has been transformed .

Anger management therapy does help but one has to really try and help them selves .

I was working with a bouncer years ago where he lost it and used force beyond self defence and hurt a guy very bad where we had to bring in an ambulance and take him to the hospital with a fractured eye socket

This bouncer a Kiwi guy was a good calm bloke but had little tolerance when any one pissed him off

He lost his security licence and did time but he also did an Anger management therapy and since then he has been transformed .

Thanks for your experience, BZ. Good to see the help can work.

The guy you are talking about

You were referring to a guy 10 minutes ago who did well due to anger management issues. That guy. That's the guy in referring to.
Sorry i miss understood . Yes and the moral of the story is that Walker and every one can be helped as well if they want to help them selves
There is hope for all players with issues given an opportunity by their club

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8