Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pussycats dont either

lions.jpg

Just on a different note . What about the girls that like rough sex . The ones that really get turned on by this and want this .
The question is . How rough is rough enough .
From my experience they let you know .
Any experience that any one on here would like to share ?
You're lucky to be getting some Bozo, rough or not.

I think blokes with homoerotic tendencies enjoy rough encounters more than long, gentle and mutually satisfying sex. They probably enjoy gangbang videos as well, but don't really know why.

You're lucky to be getting some Bozo, rough or not.
God has created some of the most amazing species . Nothing though is more beautiful than the woman .
She really is the most Beautiful creation in all the Universe

I think blokes with homoerotic tendencies enjoy rough encounters more than long, gentle and mutually satisfying sex. They probably enjoy gangbang videos as well, but don't really know why.

There was a paper released at a Stokhom Convention on a similiar theme a few years back that linked certain rough sex fantasies to babies that were breast fed for extended periods .... some into their early teens ....... another by product of the study was the high incidence of adult bed wetting amongst the respondents ...... this was unexpected and not factored into the study protocols ... it only came to light after the Convention hotel charged additional and extensive additional laundry costs ....

There was a paper released at a Stokhom Convention on a similiar theme a few years back that linked certain rough sex fantasies to babies that were breast fed for extended periods .... some into their early teens ....... another by product of the study was the high incidence of adult bed wetting amongst the respondents ...... this was unexpected and not factored into the study protocols ... it only came to light after the Convention hotel charged additional and extensive additional laundry costs ....

Jeeez...bed wetting, mother infatuations....add starting fires and harming small animals as a child and you know what you have?

That's right....dig up the home gym in the basement and it's most likely skeleton city!

I hate the thought of a man hitting a woman, but I am also old-fashioned enough to want to hold doors etc, which is down right frowned upon these days. I think I was born a decade or two too late. I also know for a fact that many men are subject to both emotional and physical abuse, but the stigma attached means much of that goes unreported. So, no to violence of any kind is my motto - unless both partners are willing of course :)

The lack of respect, mostly by younger women, to men who offer “ common courtesy” to them really pisses me off.

I had 10 years of travelling on the train to the city for work and walking up two sets of stairs and for the first year or two I’d , offer my seat to a lady, stand at the door and let them out first , open the door to the stairs and let them through first, just common courtesy.

BUT, no, young females just destroyed my manners with so very many nasty comments for these offered common courtesy’s.

Cannot tell you how many times I was told off for opening a door, offering a seat so I joined “ the great unwashed “ and said “ **** em”.

Mind you when I did the same to any female over 50 they were all most appreciative.

This is in no way meant as any sort of support for DV, that side of society is truly screwed.

Mutual satisfying sex comes in all forms . Those that are mature enough would know ;)
;

The lack of respect, mostly by younger women, to men who offer “ common courtesy” to them really pisses me off.

I had 10 years of travelling on the train to the city for work and walking up two sets of stairs and for the first year or two I’d , offer my seat to a lady, stand at the door and let them out first , open the door to the stairs and let them through first, just common courtesy.

BUT, no, young females just destroyed my manners with so very many nasty comments for these offered common courtesy’s.

Cannot tell you how many times I was told off for opening a door, offering a seat so I joined “ the great unwashed “ and said “ **** em”.

Mind you when I did the same to any female over 50 they were all most appreciative.

This is in no way meant as any sort of support for DV, that side of society is truly screwed.

I always get a thank you for holding doors open. My young blokes do it as well and they are always thanked. I'm bringing manners back to all generations!! Of course...we are born Qlders, so manners come naturally...and getting a thank you, or any response for that matter is far, far from the point.

You do what you know is right. The rest can fall where it may.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6