Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I honestly never saw a man hitting a woman at a venue . Just my experience .
I have seen woman slapping men though and the men holding them off but not getting physical back .
At a guess when a woman slaps a mans face he probably deserved it in most cases . Ive seen it a few times over the years and the way some men have spoke about their women I could have dropped them. Some of the hero's seem to think it's funny to degrade a female in public so can only imagine what goes on at home .

Whatever. Another team. That's who he played for. Out west somewhere. Get over it. Players move around all the time, in case you haven't noticed.
You're bright enough to support the team in question.
They could do with another one like you.

I hope you are not saying women are a weaker sex? I know a few feminists who would beg to differ, and would happily demonstrate. In fact, I am sure they would find your comment sexist.
You are probably correct,oh well.
But you made me think ,I wonder how many millenials have been belted at a bar and rather than being upset about the smack in the mouth have been more upset that their gender was prematurely presumed ..
Oh ,the times we live in.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFT

Didn't some mat in Brazil just break your ankle?

Weak as!

#myaccounthasbeenhacked

Nah @yokahontas blamed a gutter that she said rose up from the ground and attacked her when she was distracted by her kebab ......

The police report however mentioned a 2 hour operation was req'd to remove her boot from some poor Argentinian stalkers arrse .....

Just on a different note . What about the girls that like rough sex . The ones that really get turned on by this and want this .
The question is . How rough is rough enough .
From my experience they let you know .
Any experience that any one on here would like to share ?

Just on a different note . What about the girls that like rough sex . The ones that really get turned on by this and want this .
You are crossing the line now. Stop this thread.

You crack me up

I've never slept with a rough girl. They have all been beautiful! I guess other blokes make do with what they can get..........

I've never slept with a rough girl. They have all been beautiful! I guess other blokes make do with what they can get..........
Some of the most beautiful are the most roughest . Take the Lioness for example .
There is no more elegant, beautiful and yet more rougher then the Lioness
They dont call her Queen of the jungle for no reason .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7