Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FMD if we start to ban players for pulling their partners hair ....... bad thing to do ... but seriousy!!!
Seriously? It’s no longer 1960 mate... a man can’t pull his wife’s hair (at all) so hard that she falls to the ground and hurts herself while carrying his baby. The incident terrified her enough that she had to seek refuge in a neighboring house, and her call to the police clearly portrays her obvious terror. Then he tells another person to @$&@$ off and mind their business when they come to help. Worth more time on the sidelines than a Les Boyd elbow... at least Les was dropping front rowers.

FMD if we start to ban players for pulling their partners hair ....... bad thing to do ... but seriousy!!!
Really....(If the witness comments are correct,) It was in public and so hard that she fell to the ground - while holding their child. Honestly @Woodsie if you can't see a major issue with this I would suggest you have another think about it.
Yes, some people grow up in violent and less than ideal environments and sometimes this leads to poor behavior in future relationships (by both parties). BUT, these guys are meant to be role models, they are on salaries well beyond the average 20 year old and would receive all sorts of media, personal development and community awareness training. (I have worked for two similarly sized (but less funded) companies in the past 3 years and have been through this sort of training at least once per year).

C'mon Woodsie.

If you have daughters, would you be ok with the partner pulling her hair like what has been described in this thread.

I know I sure wouldn't want that for my daughter.

2019 mate. It just can't be accepted.

In the call, which was was played at a hearing into charges of domestic violence laid against the Manly star, Alexandra Ivkovic claims Walker pulled her hair as she ran out of their northern beaches home holding their baby in December following a fight over a video game.

“He pulled my hair and I fell down as I was holding my baby,” Ms Ivkovic said on the recording.

“I don’t want to be alone with him”.

“Can I please have someone here?... he’s trying to make me get off the street.

“He’s scaring me when he’s like this.”

In footage from a police body-worn camera, taken inside the neighbour’s house, Ms Ivkovic tells police Walker had been playing a game on his PlayStation.

“I asked if he wanted a fork or a spoon with his dinner,” she says. “He was really pissed off because I interrupted (him).”

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...e/news-story/9df94a20a92ed37411bd9b45d9f14ba7

Really....(If the witness comments are correct,) It was in public and so hard that she fell to the ground - while holding their child. Honestly @Woodsie if you can't see a major issue with this I would suggest you have another think about it.
Yes, some people grow up in violent and less than ideal environments and sometimes this leads to poor behavior in future relationships (by both parties). BUT, these guys are meant to be role models, they are on salaries well beyond the average 20 year old and would receive all sorts of media, personal development and community awareness training. (I have worked for two similarly sized (but less funded) companies in the past 3 years and have been through this sort of training at least once per year).

I agree with all this, BUT, these players are not “meant” to be role models. They are ill-equipped for such a pedestal. Any kid, or parent allowing their children to find their role model from a batch of largely undereducated, over privileged sportsmen should be steering them in a different direction. Players can be hero’s as much as they can be villains, but they should never be typecast as a role model, and in that regards I feel sorry for the players that been good at sport thrusts them into a role, most of them simply don’t want or are unable to fulfill.

If Walker gets the boot, from the club, from the league, sad to say but it really does sound like he's got no one to blame but himself.
If any conviction is recorded then the Sponsors of Manly will push for his release .

Lots of Locals hearing that they will pull their monies to protect their brands @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4