Walker cleared to play.

Not shown in any training or Shaw and P launch pics.
Is he there and participating but pics are not being released to the public?
If he is NOT training, why so? Didn't he plead not guilty and Innocent until proven, and all that.

Is he as good as gone?
I think they are keeping him away from the limelight which is a good thing .

Said in another thread saw him and Api and another in Narrabeen. Api and other in training gear, Walker in civies. Looks like he’s with them but not training.

Said in another thread saw him and Api and another in Narrabeen. Api and other in training gear, Walker in civies. Looks like he’s with them but not training.
I wonder if he is being paid for not training, ala Twenty for not coaching.

It sounds like the police aren’t going to let this one go despite his partner wanting to drop the charges. I’d say if he’s found guilty he will suffer the same fate as barba.

If that’s the case you can’t argue with the NRL it’s about time they got tough on this stuff.

Some blokes have shown they can change and learn from mistakes but generally blokes who does this one do it again. Barba is a perfect example

It sounds like the police aren’t going to let this one go despite his partner wanting to drop the charges. I’d say if he’s found guilty he will suffer the same fate as barba.

If that’s the case you can’t argue with the NRL it’s about time they got tough on this stuff.

Some blokes have shown they can change and learn from mistakes but generally blokes who does this one do it again. Barba is a perfect example

Much will depend on the witnesses. If their information is damning, he's in trouble. Police can proceed even if the victim is not wanting to. This is a necessary power the police have to ensure the protection of victims, who may be intimidated by the offender, and forced to withdraw. This ensures the offender at least appears at court and its recorded as such. But they will need evidence to proceed. In my opinion if the evidence is damning, then Walker deserves what he gets. Of course I would like him playing for Manly this year, but not at the expense of someone's safety in the community.

D Day for Walker. Heard on a podcast that there will be a result today.

Apparently Hoppa Snr entered the courthouse first?....
Let's hope he's a character reference for the witness and not Walker ;)
https://twitter.com/Lush178/status/1100157722639589378
In all seriousness though, things don't look good.
BREAKING: Triple 0 call played at Dylan Walker's hearing for domestic violence - you can hear his partner sobbing and he's yelling in the background "He pulled my hair and I fell down while I was holding my baby (sobbing) can I please have someone here"
https://twitter.com/LetishaMarambio/status/1100172518382624769

Also police camera footage:
Dylan Walker’s partner recorded on police body cam telling officer “ he as really pissed off .. cause I interrupted his game “ it’s expected police will allege it was a video game
https://twitter.com/DamoNews/status/1100178029811122177
Even if he gets off, he will come out of this badly. I expect there will be significant action from the club and NRL.

We and he are Proper ****ed. And he deserves what he gets, we don’t
The club hired him with knowledge of his past history. If the club doesn't want to enact a no dickheads policy then it must support the education of these players. That being said, I can't imagine us having this problem under Des (or Tooves) but maybe I just have a short memory.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2