Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL may not be as lenient as the police in this case, they may still suspend him for a period, same with Walker if found guilty, even on a lesser charge

Agreed, I expect he will be suspended - but I doubt it will be an overly long one. Which will set a precedent if Walker then pleads guilty to the same criminal offence. I’d expect Walker’s case to go down the Greg and Sally path of some sort of anger management course, maybe some couples counselling, then a slap on the wrist suspension before it’s all forgotten about. Bolton will probably do some sort of alcohol counselling/course, and sexual harassment retraining, to satisfy the PR side of things.

I notice in the Daily Tele "rate your spine" article Paul Crawley rates our spine a B+, with no mention of Dylan Walker. Just saying.....

Walker has spent the summer at the cricket. The lowlife scum is a fan of the “big bash”

Not shown in any training or Shaw and P launch pics.
Is he there and participating but pics are not being released to the public?
If he is NOT training, why so? Didn't he plead not guilty and Innocent until proven, and all that.

Is he as good as gone?

Any news on this? I think the next court appearance was early feb?
No news . Deathly silence . Usually don't hear much before the court case for legal reasons . All this Barba sht going on has intensified the dramatic outcome of the court case .
What a day it will be on court day . I hope all this will bring out more awareness and accountability on players behaviour .

No news . Deathly silence . Usually don't hear much before the court case for legal reasons . All this Barba sht going on has intensified the dramatic outcome of the court case .
What a day it will be on court day . I hope all this will bring out more awareness and accountability on players behaviour .
Next court date feb 26 was meant to be feb 3 but one witness was going to be overseas so both sides agreed to new date of feb 26

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4