Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is an interesting point actually , in that where does any forfeited contract money end up or is directed to . The respective player"s club and to their consolidated revenue , the club"s owner [ owners ] and their financial accounts or back to the N R L who would have initially provided the cap funds allocation .Must be some type of arrangement officially in place and would be interesting to know .

The fine is always in words only.
They never pay it.

61D236DF-67E7-4F03-B667-A70323738B62.jpeg

Walker back training with boys today

Yes she was average but was FFC's daughter none the less.

I thought it was a grade behind the other two (but that is a really tough comparison). The absence of De Niro, Duvall and Brando had an affect but the first two movies looked different to the last, to me anyway.

That said if III was released today as a stand alone movie it would be a smash at the box office. I'd give it 4.5 stars the other pair 5 stars.
That actress was Sofia Coppola who became a very successful screenwriter, director and producer. According to Wiki she turned her attention to off-screen pursuits given the criticism she received in GFIII.

View attachment 10495

Walker back training with boys today
I’m hearing that he’s going to be fine. The news from a Melbourne mate of mine is that he will be calling on an expert witness. That expert witness will be none other than storm centre Curtis Scott. Scott will apparently testify that while Walker is capable of verbal abuse it is unlikely that any physical injuries are a result of walkers actions as “based on his experience walker could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag”

Last edited:
Excellent point MANLY AL - Des needs to be working on attacking combos right now with the backs, and with this limbo bollocks there's not a lot can be done. Unless the clubs lawyers have already advised the likely trial outcome based on the evidence and Des is already moving forward with a concrete plan, with or without Walker.

With mate
Definitely with
DWalkz will be a big part of our plans

Walker is doing all the right things. Have a look at his Jan 1st Instagram post. Beautiful shots of his partner and baby all very happy and putting a tough 2018 behind him and his family.

A personal post to all Manly fans that he loves the Manly club .

Can't see the prosecution going ahead with this case.

It of course depends on the magistrate, but my gut feeling says, they will be unable to prove the injuries were directly caused by Walker striking his partner, rather than caused through unintended secondary issues. The AOABH will be dismissed. But he probably will cop the Assault charge given the witnesses and that probably will mean a 12 month GB bond. Could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it from a distance at this stage.

It of course depends on the magistrate, but my gut feeling says, they will be unable to prove the injuries were directly caused by Walker striking his partner, rather than caused through unintended secondary issues. The AOABH will be dismissed. But he probably will cop the Assault charge given the witnesses and that probably will mean a 12 month GB bond. Could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it from a distance at this stage.
Probably correct.
Then it will be up to the NRL and to Manly to decide to impose any further punishment, or not.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the process involves also formally continuing the AVO for 12 months. That’s a fairly standard arrangement offered by police prosecutors - plead guilty to the lesser assault charge, cop the AVO and good behaviour bond, and we’ll leave it at that.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the process involves also formally continuing the AVO for 12 months. That’s a fairly standard arrangement offered by police prosecutors - plead guilty to the lesser assault charge, cop the AVO and good behaviour bond, and we’ll leave it at that.

Pleading guilty would be a dangerous and costly choice for Dylan ..... would be surprised if he took that option .... it may reduce the courts penalty ... but it would guarantee the NRL would hammer him, and I think that in reality, that is the only punishment he would be really worried about ..... he needs to go for broke ....

Pleading guilty would be a dangerous and costly choice for Dylan ..... would be surprised if he took that option .... it may reduce the courts penalty ... but it would guarantee the NRL would hammer him, and I think that in reality, that is the only punishment he would be really worried about ..... he needs to go for broke ....

Not really. Scott Bolton has done just that - agreed to plead guilty to common assault in return for the indecent assault charge being dropped. If the police prosecutor offers a similar deal to Walker (replace ‘indecent assault’ with ‘assault occasioning actual bodily harm’, in his case), he’d be an idiot not to take it - and his legal representatives would know that. If there are witnesses, including paramedics, his safest option is the guilty plea. Otherwise, the prosecutor will go for broke on all the charges, and he’ll be looking at worse possible consequences than being fined and suspended by Manly/the NRL. Common assault is a peanuts charge in the big scheme of things.

Not really. Scott Bolton has done just that - agreed to plead guilty to common assault in return for the indecent assault charge being dropped. If the police prosecutor offers a similar deal to Walker (replace ‘indecent assault’ with ‘assault occasioning actual bodily harm’, in his case), he’d be an idiot not to take it - and his legal representatives would know that. If there are witnesses, including paramedics, his safest option is the guilty plea. Otherwise, the prosecutor will go for broke on all the charges, and he’ll be looking at worse possible consequences than being fined and suspended by Manly/the NRL. Common assault is a peanuts charge in the big scheme of things.

Will defer to your greater knowledge .... was not aware that "indecent" was on the table .... newspaper reports simply stated hair pulling or pulled to the ground .... ?

Will defer to your greater knowledge .... was not aware that "indecent" was on the table .... newspaper reports simply stated hair pulling or pulled to the ground .... ?

No, I meant in Bolton’s case - he was charged with indecent assault, with a backup charge of common assault. In Walker’s case - assault occasioning actual bodily harm, with the same backup charge of common assault. It’s a common police tactic, to ‘layer’ the charges, so they can get you to accept the lower one (or ‘some’ of the charges) in return for dropping the higher one. If you decide to fight it, they pursue you on the lot.

No, I meant in Bolton’s case - he was charged with indecent assault, with a backup charge of common assault. In Walker’s case - assault occasioning actual bodily harm, with the same backup charge of common assault. It’s a common police tactic, to ‘layer’ the charges, so they can get you to accept the lower one (or ‘some’ of the charges) in return for dropping the higher one. If you decide to fight it, they pursue you on the lot.
The NRL may not be as lenient as the police in this case, they may still suspend him for a period, same with Walker if found guilty, even on a lesser charge

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8