Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This happened on Des' watch,he was obviously aware of what was going on and needs to be held accountable.This sort of behaviour would never have been allowed to occur when Saint Trent was in charge....For shame.........(if you don't get it then then hypocrisy is a word you don't yet understand.)

Sack him... Then watch him win a gf with another club like the last bloke we sacked for domestic violence..

Seriously, if the nrl will let a bloke like tetavano play, who admitted to bashing his missus 4 times, what's the point of sacking Walker IF hes guilty? So we can watch him carve up the comp for another side while we try avoid another spoon??

I think the nrl is absolutely pathetic in these cases, if a players found guilty of bashing a woman, he shouldn't be allowed to play another game ever.. but history shows how weak they are.. Blokes can allegedly glass their partners, or allegedly kick their pregnant girlfriends and still play, so where's the benefit of sacking ppl anymore IF they are guilty

And if ur talk in about the Scott incident he was assaulted. Not his fault he broke his eye socket. If the NRL were so firm on their anti violence stance, Scott should of been off a lot longer or the severity of an 'assault' it was perhaps his contract should of been torn up. Shouldn't matter if it's in the game. Assault is assault. NRL is only firm on situations it needs to be due to public pressure or agendas. Otherwise nada.
The Scott thing was one of the first instances of 'bringing back the biff' and you're crying assault and want contracts torn up? So you want the biff so long as nothing connects? You're a hypocrite mate.

F*ck gutherson.
He's drank from tainted cup now.
He's as silly as the rest of them over there.
Due for another acl too, not that I wish him that but he is.

The Scott thing was one of the first instances of 'bringing back the biff' and you're crying assault and want contracts torn up? So you want the biff so long as nothing connects? You're a hypocrite mate.
Not at all... I'm using it as an example as to shambles the NRL is and that some cry out for punishment when assaults happen like it's the end of the world but see it different on the field. That's hypocritical!

And if ur talk in about the Scott incident he was assaulted. Not his fault he broke his eye socket. If the NRL were so firm on their anti violence stance, Scott should of been off a lot longer or the severity of an 'assault' it was perhaps his contract should of been torn up. Shouldn't matter if it's in the game. Assault is assault. NRL is only firm on situations it needs to be due to public pressure or agendas. Otherwise nada.
Its completely different to whack a big mouth in the heat of a game as opposed to beating up your female partner. Don't be so stupid.

F*ck gutherson.
He's drank from tainted cup now.
He's as silly as the rest of them over there.
Due for another acl too, not that I wish him that but he is.
Na wrong. He seems like he's a great guy, where tainted comes into it who knows, maybe you do. As far as fitness goes - Donny S is the best in the business and he would keep him fit.

What is a players punishment for doing the wrong thing ?
AFB was sacked form the Dragons and was signed by the Eagles .

SMH 6/5/16
When Addin Fonua-Blake appeared before a judge last year he knew he was a facing a prison sentence after pleading guilty to pushing and kicking his partner Ana, the mother of his two children.

If Walker is found guilty he will be released and signed by another club

Where is the punishment ?

Na wrong. He seems like he's a great guy, where tainted comes into it who knows, maybe you do. As far as fitness goes - Donny S is the best in the business and he would keep him fit.
You can't figure what I mean by tainted?
Ok I'll narrow it down.
Who the f*ck has he played for the last 3 years?

I hope you are not saying women are a weaker sex? I know a few feminists who would beg to differ, and would happily demonstrate. In fact, I am sure they would find your comment sexist.

Maybe look at it in terms of the size/strength discrepancy then? I’m a woman who can obviously look after myself, it still wouldn’t make it ok for my partner (who has about a foot in height and at least 20-30kgs on me) to hit me. A guy my own size or not that much bigger? No worries, I’ll deck him! @:p

Having seen footage of Walker’s partner neatly tucked under his arm - not kosher, she is visibly smaller and weaker, and not by a small margin. Compounded by the fact she was reportedly holding a 4 month old baby at the time.

I guess I was making the point that violence is violence, regardless of sex, relative size, skin colour etc. And in his day and age, the only time we dare even suggest women are the "weaker" sex, is when it comes to domestic violence. Not for a moment advocating violence of any kind.

And it’s a fair point - I’m way more concerned about the size discrepancy, and the baby, than the gender thing. I have a relative who is a very large woman (as in, over 6ft tall, and over 100kgs) who has made claims her jockey-sized ex beat her up. Who knows what the truth is (there would’ve been a lot if drugs involved, no doubt), but if he ‘beat’ her, she let him!

You can't figure what I mean by tainted?
Ok I'll narrow it down.
Who the f*ck has he played for the last 3 years?
Whatever. Another team. That's who he played for. Out west somewhere. Get over it. Players move around all the time, in case you haven't noticed.

Maybe look at it in terms of the size/strength discrepancy then? I’m a woman who can obviously look after myself, it still wouldn’t make it ok for my partner (who has about a foot in height and at least 20-30kgs on me) to hit me. A guy my own size or not that much bigger? No worries, I’ll deck him! @:p

Having seen footage of Walker’s partner neatly tucked under his arm - not kosher, she is visibly smaller and weaker, and not by a small margin. Compounded by the fact she was reportedly holding a 4 month old baby at the time.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFT

Didn't some mat in Brazil just break your ankle?

Weak as!

#myaccounthasbeenhacked

Its completely different to whack a big mouth in the heat of a game as opposed to beating up your female partner. Don't be so stupid.
I'm not just talking about the walker incident my friend. I'm generalizing. But again there is a big difference in beating up your partner and taking one to the ground. I think it's safe to say Dylan didn't beat up his partner

Damn send me a membership @BOZO, saw it for years on end up in the NT.
I honestly never saw a man hitting a woman at a venue . Just my experience .
I have seen woman slapping men though and the men holding them off but not getting physical back .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2