Sack Mestrov (Titled for dramatic effect).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mestrov is not the problem.
Who is or what is the problem? If you say Penn it would good if someone could explain what he is doing to impact the club other than putting money into the club. I think the guy is a bit of a creep but somehow doubt he is involved too much in the detail of running the club. that’s Mestrovs job.

Who is or what is the problem? If you say Penn it would good if someone could explain what he is doing to impact the club other than putting money into the club. I think the guy is a bit of a creep but somehow doubt he is involved too much in the detail of running the club. that’s Mestrovs job.
Why don’t you inform us on why it’s Mestrov’s fault!!He was given orders by Penn and he has performed those tasks,thus far.

Why don’t you inform us on why it’s Mestrov’s fault!!He was given orders by Penn and he has performed those tasks,thus far.
Sure, no problem.Mestrov employed Seibold who is a proven dud as a coach. Seibold’s redeeming quality is to talk the big talk to impress the white collars. As the season goes on people will see this. If you want to be a big shot and make the big calls you need to take responsibility for the outcomes on the field.

Do you really think he employed Seibold on his own?And is that all that you’ve got,the employment of a coach that has only been in charge for 11 rounds?You’ve come to a gun fight with a stick of rhubarb
I do think he played the major role in employing Seibold. I am not in any gun fight mate I am just expressing an opinion in a footy forum. I respect you disagree. :)

There are bad takes and then there is this.

Even the coach needs time but to judge the ceo after less than 12 months is far too hasty
You sound important and kind of all knowing. How would anyone know this is a bad take. If we don’t make the 8 i think this is a good take. Let’s wait and see…

Penn has been the issue ever since he has taken over , sure spends money , but also destabilizes the club , releases info to the media , back stabs his employees, and actively seeks band aid solutions, then says everything is results based, hires crap , who employ more crap .. .this is all on him ..

Our roster is ****, coupled with a coach with no obvious game plan, I have zero expectations we will improve this year, as the last 6 weeks have shown. The good teams have kicked into gear, and we have gone backwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4