SACK GREENBERG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This new discretionary power by the CEO seem very odd. Maybe I don’t understand ...

Does this mean if Walkers hearing was next booked for January 2020 he would have been stood down for the entire season,

And does it mean if if Walker’s hearing dates were both during the off season he wouldn’t be stood down at all.

Is that how this works?

Completely agree Bearfax.
Can we get Dan to speak with all the other club forum administrators and have this happening on all forums of the 16 clubs?
There must be some way to get rid of this turd. In all my years following league I've never despised the game as much since he's taken over.
THE TURD MUST GO!!

With the whole media community singing his praises for ‘coming down hard’ this week, he is pretty much guaranteed his job for a few years now - unfortunately

Doesn't matter if the game is run terribly... as long as he blames it all on a small minority of people, punishes them publicly and gains more power out of it, he can manufacture the image that he is actually doing something.

Just like a politician.

This thread comes up everyear and everyear teflon grubturd survives !

We need nrl 360 back in and paul kient to start ripping into him again asap so his bubble will burst

Ps how nice is it that napa is now a dogs player and only gets a 10% wage fine how cnvienient for the dogs ! I wonder why ??

With the whole media community singing his praises for ‘coming down hard’ this week, he is pretty much guaranteed his job for a few years now - unfortunately

I only disliked because unfortunately I think that barring some scandal, you're right.

Simple, let’s get Osama to blow him up !!

Not Daddy , he’s fish feed now but apparently his son has reared his head up and is threatening this!!

PS: this is tongue in cheek of course

I can cop Walkers suspension as he's an idiot and it wouldn't be a good look but how the hell does he cut the cowboys players suspension in half when he admitted inappropriate touching of a female and was convicted.......and he halved his suspension!!!!

That's what gets up everyones nose is the bias towards certain clubs.

He's a blight on the game but agree with above, he'll be around for awhile as the media are right up his arse!@:mad:

This thread comes up everyear and everyear teflon grubturd survives !

We need nrl 360 back in and paul kient to start ripping into him again asap so his bubble will burst

Ps how nice is it that napa is now a dogs player and only gets a 10% wage fine how cnvienient for the dogs ! I wonder why ??
This forum won't put any pressure on him. Social media and the actual media need to get on his case.

This new discretionary power by the CEO seem very odd. Maybe I don’t understand ...

Does this mean if Walkers hearing was next booked for January 2020 he would have been stood down for the entire season,

And does it mean if if Walker’s hearing dates were both during the off season he wouldn’t be stood down at all.

Is that how this works?

I know there is already a facebook page callled ... Sack Todd Greenberg ... I liked the page.... if more do and it gets more traffic then maybe more noise will be made ...

I know there is already a facebook page callled ... Sack Todd Greenberg ... I liked the page.... if more do and it gets more traffic then maybe more noise will be made ...
Unfortunately they are all deaf and have their blinkers on at NRL head quarters

You undersestimate this idiots ability to f*ck it all up.

He will let a big name player or player from a big club get off scot free and the blowtorch will be back on him.

Not a single doubt in my mind.

Haven't you read Kents dribble today... Right up Greenbergs @rse

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/aab251bfd1e8dc9fd1790a9f039afbf5

Again...

The NRL controls who gets media accreditation and who does not.

It is a small pool of people with (presumably) good benefits. Remember that most of them are such hacks that if they lose that accreditation, they won't get a media gig covering any other sport - because they don't have the knowledge or qualifications to do so.

To me it is becoming increasingly obvious that 'the message' can be managed through these same people. Because if they don't...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4