Sack Dan Ferris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Under Don Singe we had one of the fittest teams in the comp.

Under this Muppet we can barely compete for 50 minutes.

The Titans were the same when he worked for them. Are our owners really this stupid?

Bring back the calves blood ! And Hoppa's Nan's special potions ! :rofl:
But I'm completely with you.

We are mentally and physically the weakest team in the competition. That comes directly from that clown. Our players are as talented as any in the competition. They're capable of top 8 or better. They've showed that in patches. It's the physical/mental side we lack. All comes back to Dud Ferris and Cartwrong's dept.

Barrett, Ferris, Cartwrong are complete fuc5ing duds. Currently in charge of what will probably go down as the worst Manly side in our history ( win wise). Next year looks just as bad.

Should be very publicly fired and shamed, maybe even stoned( ok , egged). Cannot for the life of me understand why there is zero media pressure on them. Zero pressure on the penns as well for that matter.

Has anyone actually spoken to Don Singe? Is he free? Would he even want to come back?

Why not Mitch?

The guy is useless, we are the least fit team in the Comp. no line speed or pushing up in attack. We fade badly in all games. All tell tale signs of poor fitness and conditioning.

Why not Mitch?

The guy is useless, we are the least fit team in the Comp. no line speed or pushing up in attack. We fade badly in all games. All tell tale signs of poor fitness and conditioning.

Mate the form of this team/coaching etc is certainly debatable, but I’m fairly certain Dan will be around for some time.

Watch when we retrieve a kick. Usually the back three are frantically looking for someone to pass it to while the rest of the team are still walking back through the play by the third tackle. It was noticeable after just 12 minutes yesterday. It's either fitness or attitude.

Mate the form of this team/coaching etc is certainly debatable, but I’m fairly certain Dan will be around for some time.

He must've married into the family like zorba, we will never be rid of him.

What makes you think he is safe? Our fitness is one of our biggest issues.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7