Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a feeling given the amount of heated disagreements and eccentric posters on here, if Silvertails Members pooled to buy Manly we'd have an extremely dysfunctional board.
We'd certainly give our current board, sqeels, tigpies and St Merge a run for their money.
Fridges might get thrown instead of stolen.
*Though myself, @HappilyManly @ALinda @Brooke @marga @MissKate @JenEagle (and the list of awesome girls not mentioned) would do wonders for the female supporters in the the area of visual player appreciation.
You guys should get a group together and call it the Eagles Angels, Nek Minnit!

On a side note. Watch Barrett in the start of the dogs press conference at 0:22 he checks his manicure like a lady.
Very observant of you. Perhaps you could contact Baz and arrange for the two of you to have a manicure together? This could lead to a wonderful friendship. Get to know him properly first before you go with him and @Fluffy for ball waxing though.:p

I wonder how many " Sack Barrett" threads we will have between now and round 8 in 2017, anyone like to guess???
I wont be adding to them as silvertails is over 50% in favour of "Our Baz" the people have spoken. Mind you if there is talk of re-signing Baz and we dont finish top 4 next year I will return with a vengance. Ha ha

Very observant of you. Perhaps you could contact Baz and arrange for the two of you to have a manicure together? This could lead to a wonderful friendship. Get to know him properly first before you go with him and @Fluffy for ball waxing though.:p
So let me see if I have this correct our Very own Zoolander has smooth hands and smooth balls? Sounds like he's not just another pretty face with hair product after all;-).

50% in favour? Really?

The results would have been different if it was yes / no / maybe.

I voted yes, only because with the right set of conditions / players he " might" do it, as opposed to with the above conditions never doing it.

I'd suggest a fair wack of yes voters would have gone to the middle and some of the no voters would have also come up to the middle.

The jury is still out, and for that reason a definitive yes or no isn't really a great poll , sorry @conanu

Manly finished on 26 points last year under Tooves.
Barrett needs all 3 remaining games to equal that.
Well done Mr Penn.
Well done Mr Fulton.
With an injured roster probably worse than what Barrett has had to deal with. The most telling factor is that Barrett's performance was with the full support of the current administration. Tooves had to battle that as well.

It's never going to happen under this mob but God I wish they brought the little champ back.

The results would have been different if it was yes / no / maybe.

I voted yes, only because with the right set of conditions / players he " might" do it, as opposed to with the above conditions never doing it.

I'd suggest a fair wack of yes voters would have gone to the middle and some of the no voters would have also come up to the middle.

The jury is still out, and for that reason a definitive yes or no isn't really a great poll , sorry @conanu

Sorry Mark, But to ask if people thought maybe would have just brought out fence sitters. This way we know which way people lean. It was good for what I wanted to know. Happy Days!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7