Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think after last night's effort you can see that Twenty is trying his best. But CAN HE LEARN? He is such a beginner. Sticking with him will be a long haul.

Let's review after the last round. Will he try anything new in these 3 remaining rounds?

1000 supporterss putt up $5k each ? im in
I have a feeling given the amount of heated disagreements and eccentric posters on here, if Silvertails Members pooled to buy Manly we'd have an extremely dysfunctional board.
We'd certainly give our current board, sqeels, tigpies and St Merge a run for their money.
Fridges might get thrown instead of stolen.
*Though myself, @HappilyManly @ALinda @Brooke @marga @MissKate @JenEagle (and the list of awesome girls not mentioned) would do wonders for the female supporters in the the area of visual player appreciation.

I have a feeling given the amount of heated disagreements and eccentric posters on here, if Silvertails Members pooled to buy Manly we'd have an extremely dysfunctional board.
We'd certainly give our current board, sqeels, tigpies and St Merge a run for their money.
*Though myself, @HappilyManly @ALinda @Brooke @marga @MissKate @JenEagle (and the list of awesome girls not mentioned) would do wonders for the female supporters in the the area of visual player appreciation.

As long as we hire experienced coaching Manly staff we will all get along fine ....

Queensland assistant coach just walked out on our club !

Yeh we girls have got to stick together....hang on. Just looking at something.

I think after last night's effort you can see that Twenty is trying his best. But CAN HE LEARN? He is such a beginner. Sticking with him will be a long haul.

Let's review after the last round. Will he try anything new in these 3 remaining rounds?

if you are talking new players I am not sure he has many options, we needed special dispensation for Parker and Knight due to injuries

Sounds good to me @niccipops and I'd include @Karin in that list :)

Happy to help in any way @niccipops

As long as we hire experienced coaching Manly staff we will all get along fine ....

Queensland assistant coach just walked out on our club !
I believe the current Qld head coach is available....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6