New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like to see a move to 13 and play in the middle
I'd be happy with that. Garner is the huge get IMO. Aloiai is ok. But If club manage to keep Siro, bring in Garner i think we have all the tools needed. DES just has to change how they are used.
Agreed
Aloiai would be good but isn't a world beater. Neither is Garner but he is/can be one of the better second rowers in the comp. DCE could seriously put him into some holes.

SAABs speed will excite. People will have to be patient with him. He will make errors in defence. Probably have hands like Funa in his first few games. But look how much better FUNA was after a few runs. When Ur confident and feel that U belong it's a different game.
I'm pretty confident with Saab's hands. He looks as safe as houses. Will definitely make some defensive errors but has plenty of upside.
How exciting to have Saab and Tuipulotu added to our backs. We finally have some exciting wide.
Walker Suli
Tuipulotu Saab
Turbo
That is exciting as any back 5 in the comp!!! Steered around by Foz, Chez and Schuster, it looks an exciting year ahead!!! Imagine if Fainu is cleared too

I'm pretty confident with Saab's hands. He looks as safe as houses. Will definitely make some defensive errors but has plenty of upside.
How exciting to have Saab and Tuipulotu added to our backs. We finally have some exciting wide.
Walker Suli
Tuipulotu Saab
Turbo
That is exciting as any back 5 in the comp!!! Steered around by Foz, Chez and Schuster, it looks an exciting year ahead!!! Imagine if Fainu is cleared too
Big Steinbrenner’s getting excited !!
Where’s my calzone?!

I do wonder if the Sad passing of Keith has stopped some of the inter team BS horse trading? Acting like kids 'we wont let him go until ........' is very childish. perhaps they are sitting back today going lets act like adults and make the whole process look a bit better.

Probably not but who knows.

No time to waste >:)

1606392625552.jpeg

Thank goodness we are making all these signings... I was worried all the best young players were desperate to be coached by Trent Barrett and his team of a thousand assistants. He's a smart boy is Trent, and the players just LOVE him.

Thank goodness we are making all these signings... I was worried all the best young players were desperate to be coached by Trent Barrett and his team of a thousand assistants. He's a smart boy is Trent, and the players just LOVE him.
Somehow managed to make this related to Barrett. What is your obsession with the bloke? Did baz turn you down on a night out or something old mate?

Saab is an exciting proposition to have on the wing now! Finally some speed, I’m confident he will kill it!

Walker Suli
Tuipulotu Saab
Turbo
Apprently Tuipolotu is a talent but not sure he’d have it either over Garrick or Funa.

Garrick had a poor season but still has ability clearly and if siro passes the ball he’ll get a lot more. He will also benefit from having a consistent 6 pairing with DCE of schuster and Foz.

Funa looked great at end of season for how inexperienced he was.

ATM the wing pecking order for me would honestly be:
1 Saab
2 Garrick
3 Funa
daylight
4 Parker - if Suli & Walker in the centres... surely based on merit he has to be somewhere in the 17 if 2 of the above 3 are injured
5 tuipolotu
daylight
6 Jorge

I do wonder if the Sad passing of Keith has stopped some of the inter team BS horse trading? Acting like kids 'we wont let him go until ........' is very childish. perhaps they are sitting back today going lets act like adults and make the whole process look a bit better.

Probably not but who knows.
I can honestly imagine it being a factorz. He was Keiths best mate... with what he’s been through surely you can imagine Dragons management being like ah ok mate sorry you can go.

Feel for the young guys after losing Keith. I think Jason and Schuster will be very motivated to do Keith proud.

Apprently Tuipolotu is a talent but not sure he’d have it either over Garrick or Funa.

Garrick had a poor season but still has ability clearly and if siro passes the ball he’ll get a lot more. He will also benefit from having a consistent 6 pairing with DCE of schuster and Foz.

ATM the wing pecking order for me would honestly be:
1 Saab
2 Garrick
3 Funa
daylight
4 Parker - if Suli & Walker in the centres... surely based on merit he has to be somewhere in the 17 if 2 of the above 3 are injured
5 tuipolotu
daylight
6 Jorge

Jorge at 6 is generous, I've got him at about 21/22

I'm happy with the Tuipolotu signing. I can't recall either Funa or Garrick ever being regarded as "a talent". Although I wanted him included and was happy to see Funa do ok, that's all he honestly did...ok, not great for me and I will be VERY surprised if he kicks on to higher things. To each their own buddy.

Overall I am very happy with the way our cap, plus meagre "extra moneys" are being handled but we will NEED 3 or 4 of of these signings to mirror guys like Gulavao etc for us to be successful.

I'm happy with the Tuipolotu signing. I can't recall either Funa or Garrick ever being regarded as "a talent". Although I wanted him included and was happy to see Funa do ok, that's all he honestly did...ok, not great for me and I will be VERY surprised if he kicks on to higher things. To each their own buddy.

Overall I am very happy with the way our cap, plus meagre "extra moneys" are being handled but we will NEED 3 or 4 of of these signings to mirror guys like Gulavao etc for us to be successful.
Aloiai is your Gulavao plus in my books. One mean nasty hombre with some skill and some mobility.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4