New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couldn't agree more. We need quality over quantity. Players get so much hype (Hopoate for example), but the proof is in the pudding I guess.

We need some proven quality. Just seems we aren't in the market (here I was thinking players WANTED to play under Des???), but our recruitment is found wanting.
Do we really need any more proven quality?
We have so much star quality in our squad with Taupau, Paseka, Olokauatu, Siro, Jake, Foran, Turbo, Walker, Suli, Schuster. Add to that Keppie, Sipley, Davey, Gosiewski, Saab, Aloiai. We have plenty of proven players and star players.
We just need to plug a few gaps. A tall fast winger is one, a prop and a #9 is the other. Saab, Aloiai and ??? Will complete the squad. Compare our stars to other teams and most teams would be envious of the squad we have, both established players and young guns. These final 3 spots in our squad are vital to get tight and I'm confident they will!

Do we really need any more proven quality?
We have so much star quality in our squad with Taupau, Paseka, Olokauatu, Siro, Jake, Foran, Turbo, Walker, Suli, Schuster. Add to that Keppie, Sipley, Davey, Gosiewski, Saab, Aloiai. We have plenty of proven players and star players.
We just need to plug a few gaps. A tall fast winger is one, a prop and a #9 is the other. Saab, Aloiai and ??? Will complete the squad. Compare our stars to other teams and most teams would be envious of the squad we have, both established players and young guns. These final 3 spots in our squad are vital to get tight and I'm confident they will!

Understand, but I didn't realise we'd signed Saab, Aloiai yet ?

100% agree ... but ... What has Saab shown in his 5 games that would convince an entire Forum that he is that good .. that we need to give them Garrick, Boyle, Croker , Harold Holt, plus throw in cash for compensation ...

Talk about obsessed with possibility ...

If his asking price is reasonable ... and the deal is done .. I'll be happy .. but ... otherwise

I wonder what st g sees in him that they can flap around squawking about "like for like" replacements when he hasn't done all that much.

Wait...I've posted this before. Carry on. (Though I still wonder about the drugs the merge must be taking)

I wonder what st g sees in him that they can flap around squawking about "like for like" replacements when he hasn't done all that much.

Wait...I've posted this before. Carry on. (Though I still wonder about the drugs the merge must be taking)

They have him signed for the next few years on peanuts ... it's a win/win situation for them ... if he realises his potential they have won the jackpot ... if he doesn't it has cost them nothing ... They have no reason to even entertain letting him go ,,

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4