New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jason Saab on 9 news shortly.......desperately wants out of Dragons to stay close to family & said he wants to sign with ‘another’ club!!!! Griffin apparently playing hardball but the kid definitely wants out! Said it was almost done until Griffin was appointed coach hence the delay. I think it’ll be announced soon that he’s signing with Manly.
I heard we were swapping him for Walker.

Ah come on...it was a little funny... a wee bit...just a smidge...don’t hurt me.

The kid wants out Griffin is wasting his time. Griffin knows Saab has already left in his mind and is just trying to apply pressure to get another player. Won’t happen he might just be left with a kid that doesn’t want to be there and won’t try.

Good interview. Looks more than capable ... who would want to do that commute, come to Manly bring the family.
Northconnex will make a big difference, avoid pennant hills rd, and do the rat run through wahroonga to mona cake rd. He will be at narrabeen in no time. But yeah better off moving to the beaches

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
I could understand Griffin digging his heels in for an estsblished star, but the kids a rookie.

Seems a strange way for Griffin to make his initial impression with the players pulling this hardline stance.

Players move on from clubs quite often on this "personal reasons" option and clubs accomodate it.

Strange dude that Griffin.

I could understand Griffin digging his heels in for an estsblished star, but the kids a rookie.

Seems a strange way for Griffin to make his initial impression with the players pulling this hardline stance.

Players move on from clubs quite often on this "personal reasons" option and clubs accomodate it.

Strange dude that Griffin.
He just wants compensation, still time to get what he wants

There will be other trades holding this up and held up because of it. For a manager to take this to the news, like he has, it is a rather drastic step. Screams that the agent is trying to get it moving. Probably has two or three deals that are either going to fall into place, or come crashing down.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4