New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Runs the 100m in low 11 seconds. Would be as quick as Addo Carr and Pappahauzen, maybe quicker
this could be huge rumour mill from me but swore I heard JAC runs high 10s (like 10.8, 10.9 seconds etc)...
Could be right re Pap. Thing is Pap is likely the quickest player off the mark in the game - him, AJ Brimson and Dufty are lightning quick over 40m which is the most important metric of speed in the game.

this could be huge rumour mill from me but swore I heard JAC runs high 10s (like 10.8, 10.9 seconds etc)...
Could be right re Pap. Thing is Pap is likely the quickest player off the mark in the game - him, AJ Brimson and Dufty are lightning quick over 40m which is the most important metric of speed in the game.
Still lightning quick, would love him on the left wing outside Foran, Schuster and Turbo. I reckon our left winger could score 20 tries this year if they have speed

Runs the 100m in low 11 seconds. Would be as quick as Addo Carr and Pappahauzen, maybe quicker

It will all be wasted if we don't change our attacking structure to utilise it.

Melbourne spread the ball early and make space for their outside men to do something... in 2020 we used our outside men for grunt work taking hit-ups and they rarely saw any quality ball.

Jason Saab on 9 news shortly.......desperately wants out of Dragons to stay close to family & said he wants to sign with ‘another’ club!!!! Griffin apparently playing hardball but the kid definitely wants out! Said it was almost done until Griffin was appointed coach hence the delay. I think it’ll be announced soon that he’s signing with Manly.

Last edited:
Jason Saab on 9 news shortly.......desperately wants out of Dragons to stay close to family & said he wants to sign with ‘another’ club!!!! Griffin apparently playing hardball but the kid definitely wants out! I think it’ll be announced soon that he’s signing with Manly.
He clearly wants out. Would be hard for saints to maintain their stance now that he has gone so public on this. He seemed a decent guy in the interview.

Jason Saab on 9 news shortly.......desperately wants out of Dragons to stay close to family & said he wants to sign with ‘another’ club!!!! Griffin apparently playing hardball but the kid definitely wants out! Said it was almost done until Griffin was appointed coach hence the delay. I think it’ll be announced soon that he’s signing with Manly.

I think you’re right mate. Will look good on the wing for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4