New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
10 pages ... and not even a Many player yet .... you would think we had signed the Messiah ... I sure hope the kid can play football ...
This might be the first time in our club's history that we have pinned our hopes of improvement on signing ... a ... Winger!
(and no offence to our resident ex wingers Woodsie and Robbo, haha).
Back in the day I even think we signed Irvine just because we felt sorry for him and he deserved a premiership, lol

This might be the first time in our club's history that we have pinned our hopes of improvement on signing ... a ... Winger!
(and no offence to our resident ex wingers Woodsie and Robbo, haha).
Back in the day I even think we signed Irvine just because we felt sorry for him and he deserved a premiership, lol
Junior winger leads manly to premiership!

no pressure

Very good potential - but the improvement will come from the inclusion of Turbo, Schuster and Fainu....
Definitely what Manly has craved though....height and speed out wide with the added bonus of being great in the air.

An eagle-eyed online junkie has informed me that over the last couple of days, Saab has unfollowed the Dragons on Instagram and started following Manly.

So who is this Junkie he is referring to?

An eagle-eyed online junkie has informed me that over the last couple of days, Saab has unfollowed the Dragons on Instagram and started following Manly.

Wasn’t it mentioned earlier in this thread BEFORE being mentioned on that report ???

Whoever it was that posted the details here two weeks ago-as per the snail paced rumour monger.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4