New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Further confirmation that The Mole and other 'journalists' get their information from Silvertails is his latest post:

NOD TOWARDS SAAB'S POSSIBLE NEW HOME
In-demand Dragons winger Jason Saab may have given fans a telling clue as to his plans for 2021 - in cyberspace.

An eagle-eyed online junkie has informed me that over the last couple of days, Saab has unfollowed the Dragons on Instagram and started following Manly.

"Nothing is done yet as the Dragons haven't released Jason," his manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

"But Manly are keen so we will have to wait and see what happens."

Further confirmation that The Mole and other 'journalists' get their information from Silvertails is his latest post:

In-demand Dragons winger Jason Saab may have given fans a telling clue as to his plans for 2021 - in cyberspace.

An eagle-eyed online junkie has informed me that over the last couple of days, Saab has unfollowed the Dragons on Instagram and started following Manly.

"Nothing is done yet as the Dragons haven't released Jason," his manager Mario Tartak told Wide World of Sports.

Bit behind the 8 ball on this one mole. Didn't Saab do this 2 weeks ago?

How bad will the Dragons be with Reuben missing goals.
Wooden spoon certainties.
NYEagle

They are ALL on here , I was critical of that dickhead “ Reading the Play” who then tweeted what I said ( copying the quote directly from here ) and then proudly said “ blocked “.

It’s where 90% of the rumours come from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-104137_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-104137_Instagram.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 78
The more telling thing was that saab was training w/ the manly boys. Wait till they pick up this revelation two weeks late. Journos are off their game here. Too busy writing bull**** to connect dots

So are they moving their car plant from Troelhatten?

This thread is 10 pages and he hasn't signed and we don't know if he is any good, we just hope he is? It's amazing how low we've sunk as a club when the potential signing of a no name player from another **** club generates this much excitement amongst fans? I'm living in the past but we used to get excited by signing players like Boustead, Knight, Shearer, Mooney, Brannigan etc ..... **** if he we sign this kid I hope he can play.

This thread is 10 pages and he hasn't signed and we don't know if he is any good, we just hope he is? It's amazing how low we've sunk as a club when the potential signing of a no name player from another ** club generates this much excitement amongst fans? I'm living in the past but we used to get excited by signing players like Boustead, Knight, Shearer, Mooney, Brannigan etc ..... ** if he we sign this kid I hope he can play.

Read the post 8 above yours ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4