New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s why I hope Walker remains in Manly colours, stay healthy & plays in his rightful Centre position!!!
Would prefer Walker at 5/8 injury free behind a well performing forward pack than at centre. We have already seen when Manly are playing well and reasonably injury free that Walker at times was more dangerous than DCE, they combined well also at time.

The problem is Walkers injuries have stifled his progress along with gaining more confidence in his short kicking game---he has shown he can do it but just hasn't had a good run with injuries to show it for a prolonged period.

Would prefer Walker at 5/8 injury free behind a well performing forward pack than at centre. We have already seen when Manly are playing well and reasonably injury free that Walker at times was more dangerous than DCE, they combined well also at time.

The problem is Walkers injuries have stifled his progress along with gaining more confidence in his short kicking game---he has shown he can do it but just hasn't had a good run with injuries to show it for a prolonged period.
We need walker in the centers. Parker doesn't cut it he's too slow. Now foran and Schuster there to play 6 walker is definitely heading back to center.... finally!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4