Saab and Harper Most Improved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Saab and Harper have come on in leaps and bounds. They still have the odd moment but they are well and truly overshadowed by great play. These two have improved out of sight in the last month. Very impressed.

These two have come on in leaps and bounds. They still have the odd moment but they are well and truly overshadowed by great play. These two have improved out of sight in the last month. Very impressed.
Without doubt, Saab quickly becoming my second favourite player, seeing him kiss the badge was as good as him scoring a try. It's what we missed the last few seasons, players who play for the club and not just collect a check. Harper very very solid player, that combo is only going to get better. Upthe****ingEagles

Love the combination, Harper all heart and sets up his winger. Saab finishes like his life depends on it. Love it

Saab is coming along very well, if the halves can use his height more with bombs not just out wide but anywhere he will be more valuable.

Harper I thought was a big flat early in the game today but he showed his talent in the second 40, keeps his spot.

Without doubt, Saab quickly becoming my second favourite player, seeing him kiss the badge was as good as him scoring a try. It's what we missed the last few seasons, players who play for the club and not just collect a check. Harper very very solid player, that combo is only going to get better. Upthe****ingEagles
My house are manly mad and we all commentEd on that and how good it was, to see passion, pride and joy like that for the jersey, it’s great, well done young fella both you and Harper are doing the jersey proud, well done

Toafofoa Sipley as well too imo.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Dylan Walker
05. NEW MARQUEE PLAYER
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Manase Fainu
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Curtis Sironen

18. Toafofoa Sipley
19. Andrew Davey
20. Brad Parker
21. Cade Cust
22. Zac Saddler
23. Tevita Funa
24. Moses Suli
25. Ben Trbojevic

Is a crap load of depth and strength.

Love the combination, Harper all heart and sets up his winger. Saab finishes like his life depends on it. Love it
If Saab can toughen up a little he will be fantastic. He is still young and compared to most other wingers in the game he has played little in first grade. Hope he plays plenty more games because that will help with his confidence and toughness. That last try saving tackle in today’s game shows he has it in him. Harper def has the will.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6