Ryan Cross.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I read in the CM the other day that rumour has it he may become a Sharkie. Anyone else heard this? How do you think he would go? He's been away a while now. The Sharks for mine may be the BIG improvers this year if everything clicks into place for them.

I knew he was coming back to the NRL but didn't know to which club. Another one who couldn't make it in rugby.

They were saying a return to the Roosters was talked about, but it is more likely he'll end up at the Sharks. Bloody splitter.

mozgrame said:
I read in the CM the other day that rumour has it he may become a Sharkie. Anyone else heard this? How do you think he would go? He's been away a while now. The Sharks for mine may be the BIG improvers this year if everything clicks into place for them.
I tend to agree - they have some good fowards led by Gallen & Fifita. Also have an attacking weapon at fullback & De Gois is a decent 9, throw in Carney who will be out to redeem the 2011 nightmares. Not overly thinking Cross will be near his good Rooter days but adds to a glaring major weakness - their 3/4 line.

One decent party and the Sharks wont have a team.

And we all know they have to use paper cups.

lsz said:
Played 18 times for the Wallabies...not sure that is a failure

Agreed, he had a regular starting spot for the Force for many years & only in 2011 was he a sometime bench player for the Waratahs. And unlike some other league to union converts he had to work hard to get capped for the Wallabies. Hope to see Cross play league again, not the most skillful of players but he would run through a brick wall if asked.

Mals said:
lsz said:
Played 18 times for the Wallabies...not sure that is a failure

Agreed, he had a regular starting spot for the Force for many years & only in 2011 was he a sometime bench player for the Waratahs. And unlike some other league to union converts he had to work hard to get capped for the Wallabies. Hope to see Cross play league again, not the most skillful of players but he would run through a brick wall if asked.
He looks like he has run through enough brick walls...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6